The 2009 Diet Thread

Wendbert

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Course it counts, Mog :flowers:

I've weighed. I've lost 5lbs :biggrin: :bounce: :biggrin:

That's the difference between doing it properly and doing it half heartedly :laugh: Well done.

Can I ask..... with your weight fluctuating, how do you get your trousers to fit, or do you have a lot of elasticated waistbands? :unsure:

Edited by ClazUK

Thanks ladies :flowers:

I've been so strict with myself this week as I'm determined to get the last stone off. I've planned what shakes/bars/porridge etc I'll be having next week, depending on where I am and I think that helps.

As for trousers, they're either a bit tight on the waist or a bit loose :laugh: Although if they get too loose, I make temporary adjustments with a safety pin :blush: I did sell all my bigger sizes so have nothing larger than a 14, hence why I knew before I got on the scales that I'd put on weight. For me, not having a bigger size to go into helped me get back on track.

YEY Well done Wendy!

I'ven ot lost any weight today, but I have losti nches so that will have to do for now. Am about to go and ride the horses and muck them out so hopefully that will see some loss today.

I also sold all my bigger clothes, so that kind of limits me getting bigger again. Its a good plan and I made some money on ebay! :laugh:

Well done :cheer:

I lost a pound but celebrated by eating pizza, christmas cake and haribo jellies on Adam's birthday yesterday :rolleyes: I have also got three meals out in the next two weeks :rolleyes: but will be good in between and see what happens.... what annoys me is that I am a pound over my target range so I have to pay for the classes each week, I wish I could stay in the right weight range to have my classes free.

Well done all you losers ..........

I've misplaced a pound somewhere this week - which as I've had two business lunches, a wine and canapes reception, and I am just trying to cut out excessive (continuous!) snacking that I'd defaulted to, I am quite happy with.

Next week I merely need to tackle a Christmas Dinner, and relook at my diary to work out how to fit in time at the gym - which as I love going is really a bit :wacko: that I've managed to stop!

Maybe next Friday I will be able to start a 'proper' eating plan.

Bad day yesterday due to a family meal out and one veggie 'choice' which was cheese, mushroom and spinach crepes in cheesy sauce. But I'm following Slimming World green plan properly from today so hopefully the weight loss will increase.

Well done to everyone losing :pinkie:

Thanks everyone I am soo pleased.

I now own a pair of comedy jeans, that are HUGE and I can't keep them up. SO thats good news.

I've orders some new jeans and a new top to celebrate the loss. I will be going through my wardrobe and getting rid of the clothes that are too big for me as well. :)