UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Rmf January 2009

boosboss

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats the first time i've 'said' it. i've managed to only tell one or two people who need to know - work etc and even then i've skirted around it until they've understood. i'm going to go calm myself down again as i'm very up and down at the mo (mostly down) but thanks so much for being here. I will be back soon xx

Hello San, Marion & Wenders :)

I'm sure i've missed loads and heavn't been around for ages, although its gone in the blink of an eye.

I left my last job in July last year and started my new job in August they cheekily expected me to do some work and i wasn't able to tit about of the web all day :rolleyes:

Unfortunately in september my lovely dad was diagnosed with cancer and its been a whirr since then, i've thought of you all at different times but not felt strong enough to log on for more than a few minutes as to not mention it would've felt wrong/odd but i couldn't face posting it either. :mecry:

It looks like now we have only a few days left with him possibly a few weeks at best and to be honest i'm a bit lost as to what to do when i'm not with him.

God that was self indulgent, sorry guys just wanted to sort of explain where i've been and why i've (must have) missed important events in my fugees friends lives.

Its good to be back though

Sorry to hear about your Dad :GroupHug:

ETA Wenders the 8 cups of coffee will take care of the next 2 hours as you'll be running to the loo and back!

Thanks for the yoga info Spins. :flowers: And will you please stop scaring strange men! :laugh:

Kazz, sorry to hear Tia still isnt well but glad to hear she is being moved nearer home. :GroupHug: Do you think your ECG results could be linked to the stress you are feeling at the moment? :GroupHug:

Kelly, I'm sure that C did fine in his interview but I can understand that lack of confidence too. Its not something that you can really overcome easily. :GroupHug:

Jules, glad you finally have some support. Go and kick that bully bitch's @rse! :rolleyes:

Amy, have yhou booked Louie to do his GC silver yet? Bad news about the car. Have you got anyone who can look at if for you?

Bloomin heck Wendy, you will be climbing the walls tonight! :laugh:

Sam, sorry to hear about your dad. :GroupHug:

I was wondering where Sarah was yesterday. :unsure: I hope Flora is ok. :(

I have booked a day off on Friday. I have a million and one things to do and never have enough time at the weekend. :( Also, I dont know what to do as we still have house on the market, doing it up to sell, and looking for a house. Have totally detached from this house and realised that with job situation at work I may not actually get another mortgage. :mecry: I am now in limbo and dont know what to think.

I have just been to the doctors for results of my ECG on my heart. What else can go wrong. :rolleyes: I have irregular dips along the lines of someone who has had a heart attack. That has been in last 2 years as the last one was clear.

On a positive note my Cholestrol is 4. :rolleyes:

:GroupHug:

I have contacted the union again and I now have the full time officer assigned to me.I feel so relieved it's untrue.I will be speaking to him friday to sort out a face to face meeting when I can go throught the entire charade with him and rip them to pieces hopefully.

Fingers crossed - glad you have proper support at last. :flowers:

Unfortunately in september my lovely dad was diagnosed with cancer and its been a whirr since then, i've thought of you all at different times but not felt strong enough to log on for more than a few minutes as to not mention it would've felt wrong/odd but i couldn't face posting it either. :mecry:

It looks like now we have only a few days left with him possibly a few weeks at best and to be honest i'm a bit lost as to what to do when i'm not with him.

How sad. :GroupHug: just spend as much time as you can with your dad, and do things his way, if you can. It's a hard thing to bear and my heart goes out to you. :GroupHug:

:GroupHug: Andrea

RMF1: I'm slowing down on the coffee intake - just finished cup number 10 :wacko: At least I should stay awake for the rest of the shift :rolleyes:

RMF2: Despite being on a diet where I have no real food, I am watching Masterchef on iPlayer :wacko: :laugh:

Are they making coffee? :laugh: You will be awake all night when you could be snoozing! :laugh: Dont you get headaches from too much coffee? I am trying to get used to coffee without sugar and its vile. I drink it in the hope that I will become accustomed but dont enjoy it :wacko:

Good nite Owl :flowers:

Mindy, I just click quote on all the posts I want to reply to then delete as I reply to them. My memory is pants these days. :wink: :laugh:

Wendy I hope you havent hurt your hand too much. :GroupHug: Can you still hold your coffee? :laugh: