UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Spike's Needs Some More Good Thoughts Please

houndzrus

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how I missed the pictures of the amount of fluid Spike has but that isn't good, that needs getting rid of asap. I would phone the vet and ask if you can increase the diuretics especially if he is coughing. I can give Joe extra if he is coughing but it is important with heart problems that fluid doesn't build up like that.

I don't know how I missed the pictures of the amount of fluid Spike has but that isn't good, that needs getting rid of asap. I would phone the vet and ask if you can increase the diuretics especially if he is coughing. I can give Joe extra if he is coughing but it is important with heart problems that fluid doesn't build up like that.

He's taking three every morning and that swelling has gone down to practically nothing. I will ring the vet just to be sure though :flowers:

He's taking three every morning and that swelling has gone down to practically nothing. I will ring the vet just to be sure though :flowers:

Thank goodness, I am really pleased that the swelling has gone down and is nearly normal but keep your eye on it, if the tablets are balanced there shouldn't be any swelling.

I nearly fell off my chair with shock when I say the pictures :laugh: