UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - December 2008

Jacobean

Sorry to hear about Smokey :GroupHug:

Have a safe drive home Wendy :flowers:

Cheryl, I wouldn't want to leave mine elsewhere over Christmas either, so I hope you can sort something out to keep you all happy :flowers: If you do end up kenneling him, of course he won't realise it's Christmas so you can always have a special Henry Christmas Day before/after :GroupHug:

I can't get into Christmas at all yet either. We're watching our pennies, even more so now we're having to try to find the money for another car, so we're not doing cards or presents this year. We're having Christmas at home with the dogs as usual so we will have a nice dinner, we're getting the chimney swept so we can use the fire and it will be M-M's first Christmas, so that will be my present this year and I couldn't have asked for anything better :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't read back much so :GroupHug: :laugh: :unsure: as applies!

I had my follow up blood test last Wednesday..got a letter from the surgery today, saying the doctor has asked for an appointment to be made to see her to discuss it. Not any improvement then. :( It's not (well, I don't think it is, as they didn't ask for the ESR to be checked) the problem I had before..but it's an abnormally high platelet count, which can lead to blood clots, stroke or heart attack. Oh, and it can also be a precursor for leukaemia. That's a cheering thought! still, something a friend sent today gave me cause to think..and appreciate the sentiments. I've put it on a separate thread. :)

morning all (just) my lovely cold is still hanging on,I am having a bad day, and I am fed up but apart from that its a lovely sunny day out there. I hope next year is better than this one for everybody and I hope December picks up too.

I am looking forward to meeting a few people on Saturday at Trish's meet up. I am staying overnight at Catherines so that I don't have to drive home in the dark.I am only taking Ebbi,Kizzy can stay home with Nellie. Who else is going?

:flowers: Good luck Marge.

:flowers: Good luck with Max's results Alex.

:GroupHug: Rest peacefully Smokey.

:GroupHug: for Suzeanna

I haven't even started thinking about xmas yet,I just can't get in the mood. Hubby is thinking about his present tho :laugh: we have decided to get rid of our two old cars cars and get a motobility one. Chris has never had a brand new car before so he is chuffed to bits. Our cars are usually teenagers before we gt them so he is poring through all the brochures and having a great time. :)

I hope everyone has a good day and :GroupHug: for anyone who needs one x

Edited by ranirottie

Bah bloody humbug :rolleyes:

Adam is not talking to me this morning. we are going to his mums for Xmas day but he wants to stay over on Xmas eve, which means I will have to put Henry in kennels over Xmas (his mum lives on a farm and has a mad dog who hates other dogs in her home) which I really dont want to do. I've not had an Xmas without him since I got him. :mecry:

Could you not crate Henry ? That way the nutter dog wont have access to him. He can be loose in your room then at least.

Martyn has taken my car to work this morning so I won't be going to CAB or anywhere else today. :rolleyes: Scooby is convinced he is still in the house and keeps looking for him. I'm surrounded my male numpties. I'm sure there must be some un-male numpties out there but they are not in this house.

Edited by Jacobean

:GroupHug: Suzeanna

It only snowed on Keswick! Wendy said there was nowt in Ennerdale. Anyway we did a short there and back walk along the shores of Thirlmere before Wendy and the boys set off on their journey home. She's taken loads of photos so expect a photo fest once she gets home and sorted :biggrin:

I've tried soooooooooooo hard to catch up but am failing badly, so if I miss anyone, sorry.

But :GroupHug: s to Jacqui and her OH for the passing of Pops and Billys family for Smokey. Everything crossed for Alex's Max and for Sue at the Doctors. There's soooooooooo much more but my head is addled and work is manic :flowers:

RMSP: This is Sky after 40 loony minutes on the beach, refusing to go home

35586716d28339035f3a0f0899f7fb5ff06.jpg