Top Posters In This Topic

I read that as 2 GSDs in front of the kitchen on radiator beds :laugh:

Anything goes here hun :laugh:

RMF this is my 5000th post

5000!!!!

I natter nearly as much as you lot

Men can yap too Nige :D

Good you are home safely, weather is carp hun x

Ive just had a call from a lovely couple who adopted a dog I was fostering to say shes died in her sleep. They were crying on the phone.

RIP Holly

Holly3.jpg

Sorry Alicia :GroupHug:

Kazz, where had Meelie moved to? Is she local to you?

Nope, Cinderford. :( On a plus point though, she is coming up for Xmas :rolleyes: :laugh:

Evening Fugees :)

Well done Liam, no wonder you are proud, Laura. :flowers:

Run free Holly and Smokey :GroupHug:

And :GroupHug: for Suzeanna and Alex and anyone in need. Lil Angel, hope you had a better day today.

Polly and I are sitting by the fire but are not very warm, even though one of us has 3 layers of clothes and the other has 3 layers of coat. We are about to join the mad spotty fing who has spent the evening in my bed because I put the electric blanket on early. Mad but not daft, that one.

This afternoon Lesley helped me to collect the furniture from auction, and I also handed over £20 for an unsold item, a repro Queen Anne mahogany dining table with extra leaf, all in vgc so I am well pleased. We are going to be very posh here :laugh: It took us 2 journeys with the 2 vehicles, and when we came back the 2nd time one of the farm cats appeared from behind my garden shed - he had come about a third of a mile to see what we were doing :rolleyes: So he had a lift back in the 4x4, I hope he was a good passenger.

I don't know where the past couple of weeks have gone :wacko: Quite apart from the Xmas stuff Nick & his g/f have decided to buy a house and move in together so I have been spending time with them sorting out house short lists, talking about how much things cost, working out what stuff they'll need etc etc etc it's all moving quite fast - faster than I expected given the way lenders are at the moment but they have got a mortgage offer so next step is find the house. Part of me is proud of them and part of me is worried and part of me is screaming my baby is leaving me a lot sooner than I imagined *eep* my apologies to those who I have completely over looked whilst being so self absorbed :GroupHug: :flowers:

Update on Rob's uncle - no real change still on full life support, hasn't regained consciousness, off dialysis but still breathing thru the tube and unable to breath on his own. Family have made the decision not to resuscitate should things get worse however are still hoping he'll come out of the coma. We are in daily contact with MIL so it's just a case of wait n see at the moment.

They're stubborn beggars aren't they Barbara. Issie used to sit in the garden for ages and wouldn't budge no matter how cold. Not good. The only thing that made her move is if I said shift your carcass. Then she'd get up grumbling, give me a look and dawdle really slowly into the house :laugh: I tried all sorts of other wordings but that was the only one that did it and it didn't work for Martyn.

They're stubborn beggars aren't they Barbara. Issie used to sit in the garden for ages and wouldn't budge no matter how cold. Not good. The only thing that made her move is if I said shift your carcass. Then she'd get up grumbling, give me a look and dawdle really slowly into the house :laugh: I tried all sorts of other wordings but that was the only one that did it and it didn't work for Martyn.

Stubborn as mules! And the grumbling and rumbling that goes with it...They should come with a health warning. Spins: melt in the rain, freeze in the snow, blow away in the wind etc What delicate little creatures they are, unless they decide they want to go for a walk and then they'll go out in any weather. :laugh:

Como - who can easily get oer a 6ft fence can't jump in the back of the car if he's not in the mood and has to be lifted in by OH. Flo, who is always the first to find toys when they are playing search games at home, can't do searches when we're at training - far too hard for a Spinone! What would you do with them?

Evening! Another fun night at agility :biggrin: jumps are up, A-frame is higher, weaves are getting closer and Glen is thoroughly enjoying himself :wub:

:( Sadly Mindy's parcel of cards appears to be missing :mecry: it was posted on the 21st and hasn't arrived :(

San its not a problem, send the cheque off anyway please :flowers: Your hard work and genorosity (sp) is appreciated by all :flowers:

Martyn is a bit stubborn too is he :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

I find the *now* word works in this house for some reason. Doesn't work with Rob though :rolleyes:

Had a look at Wiggle's blog earlier Wendy - I felt cold just reading it :laugh: Looks like you had a wonderful time, what a beautiful place. Those lake shots are stunning.