UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - December 2008

Jacobean

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning - off to see Horse Olympia today with Mom, Sis and OH's....hopefully it will be fun!!!

Feel like I have a cold brewing....and does anyone do Gadgets...looking for cool whizzy gadget for OH please for Christmas but all out of ideas ...

Morning all, tis Solstice today and from now on the days get longer woohoo!

:bigsmiley: :circle: :partytime:

There is a webcam live from inside Newgrange if anyone is interested. OK I am a sad case but for me Winter Solstice is the highlight of the year. Or maybe I am a S.A.D. case.

http://www.servecast.com/opw/211208/index.html

Thank you Owl :wub:

Edited by murtle

Morning :wavey: Still full of snot here, too. It's been weeks, I swear.

Today I am having my hair cut, then I need to take the dogs to the woods and blitz the house.

Sky has the runs and has pooped twice in the house in the last 12 hours. Thank God for the slate floor in the kitchen.

Morning :wavey:

I have to go to town today and do my christmas shopping .... I really REALLY don't want to go, have a feeling its going to be horribly busy and full of people walking into each other .... never mind!! :rolleyes: :laugh:

RMF: half day tomorrow and then no work until 5th Jan :biggrin: :elefant:

Lesleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey are you around?? :unsure: If you are can Jack and I pop into see you all on the 29th please??? :unsure: :flowers: :biggrin:

Just come back from walking the boys. Sir H just sat, looking at me when I told him we were going home :rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh:

Still healthy :partytime:

Mr Hazell is very poorly though :sad02: He's got Georgias virus and the other girls sickness bug.

Continuing get well very soon thoughts for the Bejo household :GroupHug:

Sky has the runs and has pooped twice in the house in the last 12 hours. Thank God for the slate floor in the kitchen.

Hope Sky feels better soon - not nice having dire rear :(

I will shortly be leaving for Wales back some time tomorrow after the funeral.

:GroupHug: for you and all the family - hope tomorrow passes smoothly