R M F - December 2008

Jacobean

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Henry has eaten one of Mollys school shoes :mad:

Did he eat the whole thing? :ohmy:

I hope you (and all the other ill people) are better soon. Anyone whose got the bug I just had has my utmost sympathy. Well, the rest of you do too, but I feel more personally understanding of the people who have got *my* bug :glare: . It's a git of a one. :flowers:

No he didn't eat it all. If anybody is silly enough to leave any shoes with velcro on them laying around then they're liable to get chewed by him. I've told the kids 743974746120632 times to put their shoes away but he's so far chewed three pairs of trainers, a pair of sandals and now Mollys expensive shoes :rolleyes: He just chews through the velcro straps and quite likes the heels of trainers.

No he didn't eat it all. If anybody is silly enough to leave any shoes with velcro on them laying around then they're liable to get chewed by him. I've told the kids 743974746120632 times to put their shoes away but he's so far chewed three pairs of trainers, a pair of sandals and now Mollys expensive shoes :rolleyes: He just chews through the velcro straps and quite likes the heels of trainers.

Dylan has asked me to ask you to let Henry know that he highly recommends crocs as well, for soft chewability. Oh and those nice posh walking sandals that offer a wide range of chewing experiences inclding velcro, leather, soft suedey type stuff and of course hard rubber.

Of course for the ultimate in chewability, nothing beats a bra :rolleyes:

I am looking forward to the chook's pics but it will take her a while as there are probably 864 of them at least.

Jacob had a present from me and Sophie had one from Fi, as it happened. They were spontaneous rather than planned, often the best kind. They were just things we happened to have which were suitable to go off to Brizzle to amuse the young chooks.

A nice handyman from the agent has been to finish off some jobs round here. All doors now have good handles, all rads turn on and off, and some small nature reserves have been removed from the gutters. Still no sign of the sparks so agent is chasing him up again - I need my cooker point!

Dylan has asked me to ask you to let Henry know that he highly recommends crocs as well, for soft chewability. Oh and those nice posh walking sandals that offer a wide range of chewing experiences inclding velcro, leather, soft suedey type stuff and of course hard rubber.

Crocs are the best, according to Wispa. You can punch extra holes in them and with any luck the hooman won't notice. And the hooks for laces on trainers and boots are nice little nibbles.

All footwear in this house gets put away at once if not on my feet.

I will not be passing that message on :D

Henry has eaten one of Mollys school shoes

Daisy has tonsilitis

Georgia is still ill

I've got an ear infection

:GroupHug: Bejo household

In my head I will resemble Zena Warrior Princess, but in reality I will just look like a big fat bird who can't shoot

:biglaugh:

:GroupHug: for Snowball and Vasquez

Special :GroupHug: for Flora :wub: for being hurty. Hope vets can make her feel better.

My Grandad Jack is doing well after his op and is on course to be home tomorrow :wub:

Flora appears to be the amazing rubber dog and is absolutely fine this morning :blink: I'm going to keep her on metacam throughout the winter and I have rimadyl if things get really bad for her so we'll be skipping the vets and she'll definitely be at Westonbirt :biggrin:

:partytime: for Grandad Jack

If she doesn't mind me telling you, Phebe Owl made Jacob's day yesterday by gifting him Chi's ukelele :mecry: Jacob desperately wants an electric guitar for Christmas and then next on the list was a ukelele. He was drooling over Chi's collection of gorgeous guitars yesterday and Phebe snuck me then ukelele to surprise him with on the way home :wub: To say that he is thrilled would be the biggest understatement :wub:

Sophie was made extremely happy by Fi who gifted her a graphics tablet for her laptop :wub: She desperately wanted one for Christmas but is a happy girl *now* :biggrin:

We're dashing out again in a minute so I still haven't got time to upload all of yesterday's photos, but as a tempter....

The gorgeousness that is Wispa

DSCF9238.jpg

The scruffhoundiness that is Polly

DSCF9232.jpg

Chocolatey goodness (plain and milk to suit all tastes :laugh: )

DSCF9179.jpg

Claz, hope you feel better soon :GroupHug:

I have lost (well had chewed) 2 business phones and a mobile. It's a wonder that dog doesn't ring :rolleyes: He just chews them apart and spits them out though

Thanks Fugees :flowers: I am ok, a tad sore lol, but bedroom looks sooooooooo much better :biggrin: who needs a man when you can do it yourself hey :biggrin:

Ooh eer missus :laugh: :ohmy:

The gorgeousness that is Wispa

DSCF9238.jpg

The scruffhoundiness that is Polly

DSCF9232.jpg

Chocolatey goodness (plain and milk to suit all tastes :laugh: )

DSCF9179.jpg

Aww lovely :wub:

Thanks Fugees :flowers: I am ok, a tad sore lol, but bedroom looks sooooooooo much better :biggrin: who needs a man when you can do it yourself hey :biggrin:

I beleive the patron saint of that sentiment is Anne Summers :laugh: :laugh:

I am currently trying to defrost my feet. I really should have been born in warmer climate than uk. Im crap at cold weather :wacko:

:GroupHug: to all that are unwell. There seems to be a lot of it going around. My Mam has a cough for the last month that she just can't shake off.

After racing around the house this morning to tidy up for the cleaner, she is also sick and couldn't come.

What lovely presents for Jacob and Sophie.

Speaking of ukeleles, OH's banjo arrived yesterday. Andy was here when it arrived so I had to just put it away without looking at it. For a little boy, he has a big mouth :laugh: But I did manage to have a look at it this morning. It's very nice and I'm rather pleased. I'm now thinking that OH was more serious about the banjo than I thought as he keeps asking me did I get him one yet. Of course I didn't! Sure where the heck would I get one at such short notice!!

:wink:

It's freezing here. Think it's time to light the fire