UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - November 2008

Jacobean

It was lovely to see you again (and on time :wink: ) :flowers: As we were walking back, Sophie asked me who the lady with Louie was and I told her that it was Amy and she said "ooh she's really nice, isn't she?". You've got a noo friend :biggrin:

Feels weird being called a lady. All grown up and stuff :laugh: Nice to have a nooo friend

Really? :pinkie: I would love one but not a scary burglar type one :rolleyes: :laugh:

One like THIS not like THIS :run4hills:

If she can do one, let me know and I will send some money for wool and whatever payment she would like :flowers:

It might be best to ask Grandma Squirrel only because I know my Mums going away shortly and probably wouldnt be able to do it for you quickly. :flowers:

I am folding raffle tickets for a tombolo

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is everyone moving to Australia? One of Ians colleagues went recently, my brothers best friend went there last week and now I've found an ex-boyfriend on Facebook (who is looking absolutely stunningly gorgeous) and he's there too :rolleyes: They all just seem to be sat around on the beach all day drinking :laugh: I think I'll go and do that when I grow up :laugh: