UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - October 2008

Wendbert

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that is a great stocking.

So sorry about Mandy Kazz, :GroupHug: for you and the lovely girl.

Snowman Anne? :wacko:

I had a lovely day today. Took mum and uncle for lunch and then took them for a drive round the countryside. The weather was lovely and the scenery was glorious with all the autumn colours. We went for a drive through Woburn Safari Park Gardens to see the big herds of deer, the stags were amazing with their huge antlers. I hope everyone else had a nice day x

I have fallen in love with a little podenco x on the ibezan hounds site. Never really noticed these gorgeous dogs before but they come with pet passports which is what we need :biggrin: Just need to persuade a certain little staffy x girl that she would love to have a new house mate :laugh:

Morning :tired: Had a very tiring day yesterday as I was down in Four Ashes near Cannock again and because of the horrible accident on the M6 the motorway was closed, so the journey, which would normally take me an hour and ten minutes, took three and a half hours :( Then on the journey home tailbacks were caused by rubberneckers gawping at the place where the family died :( so it took me two hours to get home.

Thought I'd get a good night's sleep last night but Timmy was barking at a gnat's fart again all night, the little fecker :angry:

I have fallen in love with a little podenco x on the ibezan hounds site. Never really noticed these gorgeous dogs before but they come with pet passports which is what we need :biggrin: Just need to persuade a certain little staffy x girl that she would love to have a new house mate :laugh:

awwww I bet she'd be good, really! :wub: