UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - October 2008

Wendbert

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its lovely weather here,the sun is shining but I haven't been outside yet so its lovely and warm in here. I have had a young man in my bedroom for the last hour!! :rolleyes: He came to bring and erect my new bath board,bedside table and the dreaded commode chair (yuk :( ) but he fussed the dogs and we had a long chat about caravan holidays and where we had been. It cheered me up no end.

The poodles are going home today and it will be lovely to get back to just my two. Napoleon has repeatedly cocked his leg around the house and altho we cleaned everywhere I can still smell it. Give me bitches any day,or castrated males anyway!!

I hope everyone has a good day and a :GroupHug: to anyone who needs one x

afternoon fugees hope you are all well

have been very busy since arriving and appear to be blood donater to local mozzies and leaches ( yuk ) other than that both fine

did a mini clinic this morning and we sterlised 2 dogs and vaccinated a futher 15 ( well the vets did )

loads going on with elephants , dogs and housing project and tommorow if it does not rain ( its monsoon season here ) I am helping plaster the house we are sponsoring

Friday am at the Uni and looking at a potential new project area and Sunday Dogstar have VIP guests coming to see us :ninja: I can explain more when I get home

I have a new Temple dog , he is black and blind in both eyes oooh and I may just have called him Bumpy :wub: today the vet came to see him and he had his ARV and treatment for mange and he was a very good boy. He has his very own auntie now in the Uk , I wonder if anyone can guess which fugee that might be :laugh:

Sam ( and Mark who is outside sorting out elephant washing times )

Morning :flowers:

:wavey: Hi Sam and Mark

I read that she writes books under another name too, have you read those? I still have Remember Me to read but think I read it wasn't as good as her others. I do hold her responsible for becoming a shopaholic myself :mad: :laugh:

Madeline Wickham :flowers: I have read them all and enjoyed them but they are dirrerent to her other books :)

Is anyone clever enough to draw head shapes of other dogs for me :unsure:

This is the basic idea for the stocking although it's not finished yet. It's about 8" high

DSC_0012-3.jpg

That is gorjuss :wub: Well done :flowers:

Morning :tired: Had a very tiring day yesterday as I was down in Four Ashes near Cannock again and because of the horrible accident on the M6 the motorway was closed, so the journey, which would normally take me an hour and ten minutes, took three and a half hours :( Then on the journey home tailbacks were caused by rubberneckers gawping at the place where the family died :( so it took me two hours to get home.

Thought I'd get a good night's sleep last night but Timmy was barking at a gnat's fart again all night, the little fecker :angry:

:GroupHug:

I was called in yesterday to see the dog that belongs to the manager at my mums oap home. He is a rescue dog with anxiety problems when he is left alone. She has spent 4 months trying to help him with help from the rescue and paying a fortune to a behaviourist. She has tried everything that she was told and it has cost her over £1200 so far. I gave her 10 minutes free advice and it is working so far, fingers crossed! :) x

:wavey:

Love the greyhound-y stocking  :wub:

This morning's walk took a bit of a  :wacko: turn when we encountered a couple out taking their CATS for a walk in one of the main dog walking parks in the area  :ohmy:  Thankfully Sophie and Morse were off in the bushes so didn't see, and Sky and Smudge were on lead, but what sort of stupidity results in someone taking their cats for a walk (on lead) somewhere where there are many, many off lead dogs wondering around?!?