UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Dolly Has Gone To The Bridge

Sherlock Bones

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh God, I really didn't expect this :mecry: What a terrible shock. Wendy, as everyone else, my heart is breaking for you. We all truly thought Dolly was on the road to recovery. You fought so hard for her and to give her the best chance, that's the hardest bit :GroupHug:

Watch over your Mum always Dolly :mecry:

Wendy - firstly, please don't ever feel guilty about going ahead with the op: I know you will :GroupHug: You only ever had Doodle's best interests at heart and couldn't possibly have known that this would happen :GroupHug:

Ditto. I saw Dolly last week and she looked so well. This mass had to be removed sooner or later and by operating when she was so well Dolly had the best possible chance of a complete recovery. You without a doubt did the right thing for her.

Noooooooooooooo :mecry: :mecry: :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:

Wendy, what a devastating shock for you, I can hardly beleive I am reading this. You did absolutely everything you could for your beautiful, brave girl and she will always know just how much she was loved :GroupHug:

Be strong and happy at the Bridge Doodle and have fun until the day you can be reunited with your mummy again :wub: :lily: :wub_anim:

Wendy, I can't imagine that realistically there is anything at all that Pete and I can do to help, but if you think of anything at all, please ask, you are very much in our thoughts as you and Dolly have been for a long time and our hearts are breaking for you. Gentle squidges to Wiggle and Sir H who will be missing their beautiful choccie princess playmate very much :GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Terri & Pete xxx

I am so,so sorry after all you both had been through I thought all would be better. Run free beautiful Dolly, I remember you from the Oldies weekend. Be happy with your old friends.

Please, Wendy, don't feel guilty. You did everything possible for her. :GroupHug: to you

Barbara