UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Supersnatch Has Left For The Bridge

dirtychicken

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Snatch truly was a superhero. Fighting the cause for all staffys......... proving what loveable, adorable and funny creatures they really are. :wub:

He will always be remembered as Snatch a superhero.

Cindy and Steve I know you will be devastated and no words can take away your pain. Please know that we are thinking about you at this very sad time :GroupHug: :GroupHug: :mecry:

Oh No!! OMG!! No!!! :mecry: :mecry: :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:

Im so sorry Cindy, words just aren't going to be enough at the moment. Snatch was such a special soul. One of those dogs who was put on the earth to teach and inspire us all with his quiet dignity and selfless attitude. He inspired many people, and was admired by many people.

Snatch was a dog that mere humans such as myself could actually look up too. A beacon of shining hope for all Oldies and all Staffies everywhere. Now he will be a shining star in the skies to watch over us all.

:GroupHug: Our thoughts are with you, Steve and Ruby. :GroupHug:

Such a sad week, I don't think my heart can take anymore.

The Rainbow Bridge must really need the special ones to make their way over this week. There must be important work they need to do.

:mecry: :mecry: :mecry: :mecry: :mecry: :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:

So sorry Cindy :GroupHug:

You only had to meet Snatch to fall in love with him and I was lucky enough to get to say hello on a few occasions.

Actually thinking more on that you didn't even need to meet him. I'm sure reading about him was enough for many members of his fan club. That's really quite something!

Snatch is indeed a legend and, as others have said, simply the best as an ambassador for oldies and for staffies.

Run free Super Snatch.