UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

RMF: Ians car is dead. Dead dead dead dead. Forever. When we get back from our holiday we'll be buying another one. We're just annoyed we spent £100 on two new tyres a week ago. They're worth more than the rest of the car put together :rolleyes: Best go see if I've won the lottery tonight............

Aww shite Cheryl, sorry to hear this :wacko:

:ohno02: Shock discovery! Some woman called NOUGGATTI has run wild in the auction thread :ohno02:

A chough is a bird! :laugh:

I have not run wild, I have targeted my budgeted amount (according to my spreadsheet) on items of most value to me.

Thank you for the chough information.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you feed whole raw fish to dogs, I have 7 stone of herring

I feed whole mackerel. Clive wolfs it down. Dylan wolfs it down and then throws it all back up and stands there looking pathetic. :rolleyes:

Can you feed whole raw fish to dogs, I have 7 stone of herring

Yes Laura, when I fed barf, my lot had whole raw fish several times a week and loved it, herring would be good for them, isn't it high in omega three etc?

My mob used go mad when they got their fish, and I still buy raw fish for them as a mega treat.

I am back! Its pretty quiet and OH said I could lurk upstairs if I wanted :elefant:

I have a beer on one side, a cocker on the other and am feeling talkative... :worried_anim:

God help us all :biglaugh:

Just don't talk about yoghurt, pessaries, chuffs, thrush, wicks or anything related and then you can just witter away.

Did you notice the latest bid on "your" dog charm?

:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

God help us all :biglaugh:

Just don't talk about yoghurt, pessaries, chuffs, thrush, wicks or anything related and then you can just witter away.

Did you notice the latest bid on "your" dog charm?

:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Well :glare: indeed I did. I can track stuff y'know

I would be all :angry: and :mecry: but actually I am all :laugh: and :rolleyes: bout it.

:D want to know why?

I am saving up the yoghurt information for a time when I need to gross out men in my bar who get out of hand...

ps. Clive says don't mess with his plans or you'll have to talk to the paw

Edited by Abby

OK :laugh:

I see that the mods have decided to give almost every member of the board a new signature!

I've had to edit mine due to modly inaccuracies! :laugh:

Be warned all those who post in the "real names" thread, you appear to then be granted a signature to identify you.

Twill be microchips next "Attend a Fugee Fundraiser and get a free microchip in the neck, usernames will then be changed to sixteen digit numbers" :biglaugh:

Edited by nouggatti

Twill be microchips next "Attend a Fugee Fundraiser and get a free microchip in the neck, usernames will then be changed to sixteen digit numbers" :biglaugh:

SSsshhhhh :unsure: you'll give them ideas...

Clive is snoring :wub: and farting in his sleep :rolleyes:

TYpical man...