UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

I have been trying on my posh frock wot I got for the Teckels ball :dry: I don't 'do' dresses but I'm oddly in love with my posh frock :mellow:

show off :angry:

:flowers:

RMF

I have eaten a chinese take away

The Davis boys arrive home tonight

I have a nedache wot is 'urtin me 'ead :huh:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have made my curry waaaay too hot (didn't realise you had to take the seeds out of chillis) and am stirring in yoghurt, somehow, I don't think it's going to help

Thanks for the good wishes re. fainting, I faint quite a bit and last time I visited the docs he just said don't join the Horse Guards or do anything that involves being upright for too long

Sandy sounds lovely

:ohmy: Yoghurt - after yesterday's RMF

My thoughts exactly rufus !

Jules hope you are feeling better after your fainting spell.

My dear husband just hid behind the kitchen door and scared the cr@p out of me as I came back in from the garden and went to the fridge :mad: I screamed really loudly three times - which he thought/thinks is hilarious :mad: Bless Minnie though, she heard my screams and came running in from the garden barking, she's not barked like that before :wub: :wub: I think she was hoping to scare away an attacker with her cuteness :laugh:

I shall get him back ... :dry:

:GroupHug:

Do you drink enough water?

Asks the water police.

Gosh how mean of Rob :laugh:

Why are you the water police? Tea is better you know :laugh:

:ohmy: Yoghurt - after yesterday's RMF :ohmy: :ohmy: :laugh:

Oh yak, I had forgotten about that :sick01: It wasn't second hand yoghurt though, it was a completely new pot, with a seal on it and everything. But the curry was ferocious, I might as well have squirted it elsewhere for all the good it did :laugh:

Do you drink enough water?

Asks the water police.

I gave up coffee a few months ago and drink hot water with a slice of lemon or lime in it instead - can't get up to the two litres a day or whatever it is that experts recommend though - I would be never off the loo :biggrin:

:laugh: at Minnie the guard dog, bless her :wub:

I've been into the auction freds today and have seen lots of nice fings :D

:D Lots of nice fings...........................

So tomorrow evening from 630-8:00 I will have my blitz bidding hat on.

Am off now to start bookmarking nice fings.

Keep meaning to say I've now known Martyn for 10 years. We met 17th May 1998. Wasn't supposed to be a date. We went to Donington Park to watch the racing and hit it off. :wub:

Congratulations. I hope I fall in love again one day .....

I get my puppy on thursday, i am getting very excited and driving everyone mad!!! :biggrin:

how exciting .... she's very cute :wub:

I haven't been on here all day so just quickly read through.

Watched my son play football this morning and he scored a hat trick so he got the 'man of the match' trophy .... me is a proud mummy :)

hope weather stays fine tomorrow, my sister is visiting from London and are we are taking the children to Gullivers Land for the day

off to bed, NN all :GroupHug:

Monty's bald tail is bald no longer :cheer: Okay, there still is a 1.5" bald patch near the top, but when he came here, he had a rat tail :laugh: I thought he was getting worse as he had a huge bald patch appear on his side (that was the *other* side from the already existing bald patch. But that's all growing in again too. In fact, his coat is looking positively velvety. He's on no meds at all, his poo is fine and apart from a flaky bit on his back, his skin is miles better. I am soooo chuffed :wub:

I've been into the auction freds today and have seen lots of nice fings :D

:D Lots of nice fings...........................

So tomorrow evening from 630-8:00 I will have my blitz bidding hat on.

Am off now to start bookmarking nice fings.

T, there's a thread in the auction bit explaining how to track topics and see what you have bid on, if that's any help :)

Rob has in part redeemed himself for scaring me, by making me a yummy pizza-sorta-thing for dinner. He is very luffly really :wub:

Which reminds me, happy got-each-other day Michelle and Martyn :wub:

Y'am home :biggrin:

I managed to hide at work for long enough and then did that thing where you just carry around a piece of paper to make yourself look busy, whilst actually doing nothing at all :rolleyes: Then decided that 4 hours was plenty enough so came home again :biggrin:

Now I have two weeks off :elefant: