May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Afternoon.

Mel piles are nothing to be embarrassed about. Don't worry :wink:

Am still keeping a close eye on Issie. I don't dare take her out today. I just hope that's it and it's not a sign something is about to happen again. I'm still assuming it was a Vestibular episode. It went as quickly as it came thankfully.

Rusty is a little smasher. Look forward to seeing more pics of him when he's settled in.

Congrats to Lizzie's son. :flowers:

Just going to read some more cos my memory is getting worse.

Sorry to hear some are suffering with period pain. I found the only thing that helped me was Cocodamol but I think I've always had Endo. Hoping you both get relief very soon.

Poor Mollydog. Hopefully when she wakes up it will be like a new day.

Lab pups can be very hard work. All pups playbite and have the potential to drive you nuts. They have very sharp teeth so blood isn't a shocker. Some pups are calmer than others. I've had some horrors. You take one thing out of their mouth put it somewhere turn round and they've already run off with something else. A young pup isn't going to learn recall that quickly anyway. They do chew a lot. It's natural.

Edited by Jacobean

he is biting everyone, well mouthing hard he made some guy bleed when i was there once. chewing everything he can get his teeth on and she doesnt seem to know much about training him. he ignores her totally and offlead in the garden when called he ran to me not her :unsure:

she says she can't wait to start puppy training classes next week but i wonder why she isnt starting at home. if she had dogs before surely she should know that. thing is being such a newbie maybe i am seeing things wrong.

Lab puppies are well known for being very bitey and mouthy. We seem to have been very lucky with Minnie in this respect. He sounds about normal from what I've read from many owners! It's good that she's starting puppy training classes :)

If you speak to her and she's struggling and she has internet access I can recommend a lab place to her where she'd find lots of people going through the same thing, so you're welcome to pass on her email address to me :flowers:

Then she put her head in the wrong place to do some Important Sniffing, and Az wee'd all over her face.

Digby did that yesterday and got pizzed on by Dennis :laugh:

Poor Mollydog, bed is probably the safest place for her.

I am wondering whether or not to share my gross fact. And no Michelle it is not piles! :angry:

I have got to do something ... problem is I can't remember what it is ... 3 times this morning I have sat down at the pc and logged in here and thought "oh yeah got to do ..... I'll just read this page then do it " needless to say after I have read the damned page I cannot remember what the blinking heck it is I "must remember to do" :rolleyes: sitting and staring blankly at the monitor trying to remember hasn't worked ... so I log into rmf read 1 post and yep I remember so then I firmly told myself right you have to remember that ... and you guessed it I've bloody forgotten what "it" is again :rolleyes: :wacko:

I have got to do something ... problem is I can't remember what it is ... 3 times this morning I have sat down at the pc and logged in here and thought "oh yeah got to do ..... I'll just read this page then do it " needless to say after I have read the damned page I cannot remember what the blinking heck it is I "must remember to do" :rolleyes: sitting and staring blankly at the monitor trying to remember hasn't worked ... so I log into rmf read 1 post and yep I remember so then I firmly told myself right you have to remember that ... and you guessed it I've bloody forgotten what "it" is again :rolleyes: :wacko:

i know... you was about to put melp on pre-mod incase her really gross rmf really is too gross for the sensative souls that are fugees :laugh:

Welcome to my world Snow :laugh: :flowers:

Melpie - spill!

Mollydog has not had a good morning. First she had the runs at 4:30 am, and even though it was pouring she had to go out in the garden for ages and got very wet.

Then she had the runs again on our walk, and kept looking at her bottom with a funny face, in the manner of a dog saying "why is it still pooing? Make it stop!'

Then she put her head in the wrong place to do some Important Sniffing, and Az wee'd all over her face.

Then I made her stand in the river while I washed her head in a humiliating manner.

Then when we came home an Evil Bungle Cat fell off the stairs and almost hit her.

She has now gone back to bed in a very decided manner.

oh bless her, poor Mollydog, hope she feels better when she rises from her bed again :GroupHug: