UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Who Is Your Closest Fugee?

supafrisk

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the lady who lives in Glowster like me is closest to me (but i cant remember her name cos im a numbnuts), PaulineP who works at Teckels and Ellie who lives in Cheltenham as does white tiger, the snowy and wenders in swindon, but closest of all is my parent who live tow doors away, but they arent on a computer let alone in fugee land so they dont count and i was silly to mention them :wacko:

Wendywoo is nearest but she seems to have disappeared :unsure: then Cher (Ranirottie), Anne & Martin and Josh'n'Becks for me I think. Also KathyW is probably as near in the other direction and I think Kiritc also is as well.

Red (who doesn't come on here very often but rehomed the lovely Jasper with Jackie) is in the next village, about 3 miles from mine...I met her when I HC'ed her for Gap and been friends since (and that's why she joined here too!)....and apart from her the next nearest would most likely be....Jakeysmum in Wrexham....or...ummmm don't know!! :laugh: :laugh:

Closest would be Toddsmum in Newport, then PennyB, lil Angel, loobie (this is into wales), going up and across would be Sarah dirty chicken, Jaqui D, Whitetiger, Wendbert, Snow and Fee

And me has met them all :biggrin:

Edited to say, I forgot the sparkly sparkle and she would never forgive me

Edited by staffymad