UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Good the Bad and the Ugly

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need an address for annie and jay1 and dibs please to get the stuff posted out tomorrow. apologies for a further delay on my stuff but i had to send my manager home sick so ive no cover to get to the post office

Dibs address.

Debbie Connolly,

Trallwm Farm,

Bancffosfelen,

Pontyberem,

Llanelli,

Carms,

SA155HP

Can anyone else remember those pictures that infested the UK called the crying boy and there was also a woman painting ?

Can anyone then remember how a rumour spread that tragedies always befell anyone who had one ?

Can anyone remember how a national newspaper had so many phone calls from people whose houses burnt down with the paintings inside that they started a campaign where people could send them in and the paper would have them destroyed.

Gosh remember them as a kid growing up, someone on antiques roadshow collects them now, and also their was a programme on tv and someone had one in a chippy and it burnt down and their was various other stories associated them, my parents had crying boy and my gran had the horrible blue woman, in fact i think my motherinlaw has that as well...

What the tv programme did was collect as many as they could and made a big bonfire of them all lol

AND YOU WANT TO SEND CL OUT TO INNOCENT FUGEES ?

I have received my cod liver oil from Wendbert, and my Rainforest smellies set from Safneo. Thanks :flowers:

My cats loved the cod liver oil, although I am being very careful on strict rations but I hope it helps their coat and joints!

Thank you Bertie :flowers:

Have received my Avon pamper set (thank you doggy.lover) and my MP4 player (thank you Alison).

Have now just got to figure out what an MP4 is and how you play it :wacko: My daughter seems quite excited by it, though. She (rightly) suspects I'll be completely bamboozled by it and end up giving it to her :laugh:

Just my halti training lead to come now :)

Edited by Fee