UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Good the Bad and the Ugly

Did you get CL murtle?

My cards arrived today from sanrosscot and are absolutely beautiful thank you San :flowers:

I'll definitely be buying more :)

Me, and I'm feeling very nervous :toilet:

Nope, I can relax (I think) :unsure:

Please say you did!

Sorry I didn't I am the proud owner of the Di and Charles glass tankard to go with my Di and Charles plate courtesy I think of Reiki last time.... :(

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I didn't I am the proud owner of the Di and Charles glass tankard to go with my Di and Charles plate courtesy I think of Reiki last time.... :(

Honestly, you sound so ungrateful :mecry:

That's the last time I buy you anything.

until the next auction :hehehmn:

I have just returned from the post office.

Thank you very much for my document wallet - hubby loves it!

My pink purse is lovely too but Doggy.lover you are very norty for including all of those extras :liebe94: Bouncer is currently in the garden chomping away on his biscuit bone and he says thank you very much can he come and live with you please :hug:

Sadly there is no room at the inn at the moment , but I wouldn't say no to a few photos :)

Noooooooooooooooo. Something far nicer and more personal to match a previous, wonderful gift :)

Is that meant in a good way or a "I have previously been sent something of the magnificence of CL and have returned the favour in a more personal way"?

Oh, next time I will be so on my toes....... :rolleyes:

Is there only one person? :unsure:

Just to clarify, Murtle's lovely gift from me wasn't in a mod box :) It was a special gift in its own right, wasn't it Murtle.

No, I was fortunate to receive a LOVELY Mod box......and a REALLY special gift thank you Reiki....

where is the gritting teeth smilie???

Is that meant in a good way or a "I have previously been sent something of the magnificence of CL and have returned the favour in a more personal way"?

Nope, two gifts she has had now - and what have I had in return, nothing?

It's all about giving, not receiving though, right? Which in this case is perhaps a blessing for me :laugh:

soooo thennnnn

only one person left to get the mod box, and nobodys got CL yet .........

Is there only one person? :unsure:

I see right through those seemingly innocent enquiries Flampange and Jazz :hmmph02: Go right ahead and give me a phobia of postmen why don't you! I already have a morbid terror of letterboxes so a postie aversion will complete the set very nicely thank you very much - NOT! :glare:

If that disgusting article finds her way here I'm going to inform the Police that I've received hate mail and tbh, a cursory glance at the evidence will be enough to convince them. That's if they don't turn to stone when they see her of course which I suspect is a strong possibility.

Edited by Alison

I see right through those seemingly innocent enquiries Flampange and Jazz :hmmph02: Go right ahead and give me a phobia of postmen why don't you! I already have a morbid terror of letterboxes so a postie aversion will complete the set very nicely thank you very much - NOT! :glare:

If that disgusting article finds her way here I'm going to inform the Police that I've received hate mail and tbh, a cursory glance at the evidence will be enough to convince them. That's if they don't turn to stone when they see her of course which I suspect is a strong possibility.

:hehehmn:

:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Alison appears to be the number one candidate for CL :biglaugh:

WARNING TO ALISON: Do NOT read the blacked out text

Did the relevant thoughtful mod outdo themselves in thoughtfulness and add a few teabags/manual on how to make tea by any chance?

Nope, two gifts she has had now - and what have I had in return, nothing?

It's all about giving, not receiving though, right? Which in this case is perhaps a blessing for me :laugh:

don't be deceived....all innocence....

:hehehmn:

not really :( it's a sad illusion....

Alison I will continue to think "No CL" thoughts for you....maybe you could ask the nice postie to open it for you and if she is there...he'll send her back by return of post?? or I'm sure I can find Reiki's address for you to forward the delightful lady on, I will donate money for that!

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

until the next auction :hehehmn:

:laugh:

Alison I will continue to think "No CL" thoughts for you....maybe you could ask the nice postie to open it for you and if she is there...he'll send her back by return of post?? or I'm sure I can find Reiki's address for you to forward the delightful lady on, I will donate money for that!

Has it even been confirmed that CL is gone into a mod box?