UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Good the Bad and the Ugly

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have it on very good authority that the Cabbage Lady comes completes with leaf tea and bone china cups. Sleep well Alison mwhaahaahaaa :big2:

FX013_EXPLODING_HEAD.jpg

Well thank you very much for that Marian :angry:

I may be gone for some time, probably finding myself in a bizarre situation where my own dog is visiting me as a representative of Pets as Therapy as I languish in an institution :glare: (he'd just bloody love that too, the smug devil :glare: )

That's it! :angry: I'm pressing the report button on Phoebejo right now for both the scary photo post and changing her aviator or whatever it's called - that little pic by her user name. I've just spotted it. Cheryl donated Mod Box no.8, I'm certain of it, and now she's taunting me.

Edited by Alison

You're lucky, he's in a good mood....he said he'll do it :elefant: Yay!! Two flights!! Please bear with us though. It needs to work around his flight schedule for work and we still need to get Corrine (Lizzie) booked in from the EGAR mini-auction. Also, owing to the cost of plane hire, it needs to be carefully planned :unsure: :rolleyes:

You are a star, as is the OH. What if he deducts the cost of the hire from the donation & I split the rest between the 2 rescues? Seems fair :unsure:

You are a star, as is the OH. What if he deducts the cost of the hire from the donation & I split the rest between the 2 rescues? Seems fair :unsure:

It's a really nice gesture but plane hire ain't cheap. It's £130 an hour :ohmy: :laugh: (Why am I laughing?!?! :huh: :laugh: Ooops, and again!!)

I think the auction recipients should be the only benefactors :flowers:

You're lucky, he's in a good mood....he said he'll do it :elefant: Yay!! Two flights!! Please bear with us though. It needs to work around his flight schedule for work and we still need to get Corrine (Lizzie) booked in from the EGAR mini-auction. Also, owing to the cost of plane hire, it needs to be carefully planned :unsure: :rolleyes:

Mods - how should we do this? Any preferences?

Girls - this is just so lovely of you both (and your OH Kelly :flowers: ) :wub:

Let me finish sorting the lots that we had and perhaps what I'll do is stick an extra lot on for the second flight and add the Claz is the winning bidder with £100. That'll keep me spreadsheet neat :wink: :wacko:

Thank you again :flowers:

i said about the flood control, i did :rolleyes:

the flood control is set to something very small like 20 seconds so it does not make any great difference at the end of the day , if a person bids more money than any one else is happy to pay then they will always win

without flood control boards are exposed to all sorts of bots and automated nastys like spamming or denial of service attacks which can and do bring down internet sites and message boards