UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oldies Club June Camp 27th - 29th June

Lydford

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay!! :partytime:

I bought a double blow up mattress thingy on special in Tesco on Tuesday :laugh:

I bought one of those as well, and a single. :biggrin:

some sites allow bar be ques and some don't, it is best to ask first.Ann dont forget you need a large water container to hold your water as there are only two nearby taps I think, most only have one, and a long hook up lead for the electricity. You can buy them from most camping shops but we have a spare one if you or anyone else needs to borrow one. We also have spare camping chairs,beds, sleeping bags etc etc (we usually take grandchildren away) so if anyone finds that they are short of anything please feel free to ask. x

Sorry to sound dim, but what do you do with an electrical hook up lead in a tent? As I mentioned I have not been camping in the last 20 years! :biggrin:

I wondered about the electric hook up to the tent too, so thanks for answering that query

me and kids are really looking forward to this camping weekend, to meeting you all and your

I have borrowed a tent from a friend, so am going to have a dummy run through in the garden nearer the time .... once weather seems more settled

Need to be sure that me and the 2 children and Lady all fit in it ok ..... thats if Lady is still with us then.

Look what I found on Doggie Pubs :unsure: Do you think the welcome to dogs would extend to oooooh say 30 :laugh:

CHARLBURY The Bell Inn

Set in the heart of Charlbury in Oxfordshire, The Bell welcomes children, dogs and horses all the year round. Head Chef Pete Southey is a master of creating original dishes from traditional local produce, and a fine selection of ales is available to wash it all down. The pub is also a Times Online Gastropub and accepts their meal-deal tokens.

Church Street, Charlbury, Oxfordshire

Pub Website http://www.bellhotel-charlbury.com/

Telephone: 01608 810278