UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oldies Club June Camp 27th - 29th June

Lydford

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My clan - me, daughter (nearly 16 and needs running water and elec!!), son 9 (looking forward to not washing for 2 days , his words), 1 lab 6.5 years, l cav apx 4/5 yrs , l vvvv yappy chi 1 yr.

Are there many vegi's going? Sam can we join in with your veggi bbq please?

As I have not been camping for a vvv long time, what do you do to keep food ect cool? I have a cool bag and ice blocks, will these be enough?

Really looking forward to meeting everyone. :)

fab , Mark and I will be bringing ours and will be doing a veggie BBQ , if someone else can bring one or more for cooking meat on then maybe we can have a group barbie ?

For the last 2 camping trips we did bring a couple of BBQ between peeps and had a group BBQ with adjacent cocktail bar :biggrin: :biggrin:

Sam that is great that you bring one purely for the veggies :flowers:

My clan - me, daughter (nearly 16 and needs running water and elec!!), son 9 (looking forward to not washing for 2 days , his words), 1 lab 6.5 years, l cav apx 4/5 yrs , l vvvv yappy chi 1 yr.

Are there many vegi's going? Sam can we join in with your veggi bbq please?

As I have not been camping for a vvv long time, what do you do to keep food ect cool? I have a cool bag and ice blocks, will these be enough?

Really looking forward to meeting everyone. :)

A few veggies yes. And I am bringing (I think) my 15 yr old, needs running water/ electricity for straightners) daughter :laugh:

Yes a cool bag is fine fora weekend. We usually take our coolbox. Usually for the beer! Makes a great seat too :laugh:

some sites allow bar be ques and some don't, it is best to ask first.Ann dont forget you need a large water container to hold your water as there are only two nearby taps I think, most only have one, and a long hook up lead for the electricity. You can buy them from most camping shops but we have a spare one if you or anyone else needs to borrow one. We also have spare camping chairs,beds, sleeping bags etc etc (we usually take grandchildren away) so if anyone finds that they are short of anything please feel free to ask. x