UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oldies Club June Camp 27th - 29th June

Lydford

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Booked :partytim

The lady on the phone said 'and how many dogs?' and when I said none she told me she thought there would be plenty enough on site for me to adopt one - think she's getting the idea :laugh: :laugh:

Really look forward to seeing you all - and maybe adopting a dog or two for the weekend.

well I am bringing my two and if the two oldies Peggy and Polly haven't been adopted then I will bring them for you. :wink: :laugh: x

I'm really looking forward to it too! funny enough since I posted about not sure if to bring Roly, he has made friends with my niece who is visiting in less than a day (unheard of) & not tried to bolt off when a dog has looked at him (several times) in the last few days - wonder if he heard me & thought I'm not missing out on the potential sausages at the BBQ, better get my act together :laugh:

Edited by melissa

Shame,maybe a bit far for a walk then.

Just noticed it's only a few miles to Blenheim Palace which has amazing grounds - but dogs must be onlead all the time,maybe OK though?

Blenheim is nice, I'd be on for a walk there, might need to walk somewhere else to get the zoomies out first though. :laugh:

Worried about going on my own and getting lost on the way. Just having a setback with my confidence at the moment.

And that is where you can follow the SWales convoy :biggrin: Lynne and I are both driving, maybe we can get you in with Lynne and I take your gear? Got to go in 2 cars as hubby is also coming. We then go past Swindon and meet up for group convoy with Wendbert :biggrin: