UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oldies Club June Camp 27th - 29th June

Lydford

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After Jed very kindly put ventilation holes in the parcel shelf I covered everything in the car that looked as if it might be chewed with some Anti Nail Bite stuff (think it was Sally Hansen). Now either he VERY quickly changed his mind about biting things all by himself, or it worked wonders!

After Jed very kindly put ventilation holes in the parcel shelf I covered everything in the car that looked as if it might be chewed with some Anti Nail Bite stuff (think it was Sally Hansen). Now either he VERY quickly changed his mind about biting things all by himself, or it worked wonders!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: clever boy xx

fab , Mark and I will be bringing ours and will be doing a veggie BBQ , if someone else can bring one or more for cooking meat on then maybe we can have a group barbie ?

veggie too! I will bring some disposable barbecues too...even though i am a coward and am staying at the B&B! :rolleyes:

You are organised! I'm on for BBQ on friday night, anyone else?

Do we have someone bringing veggie bbq?

:biggrin: Hoping there'll be some other meat eaters too? As I'm B&Bing it not camping I won't have anywhere to keep perishables but will contribute to the alcoholic side of things :sleep:

Oh, I am a carnivore, I was just thinking that someone was bound to be bringing carnivorous barbecue equipment (that sounds wrong but you know what I mean)!

I will bring some sossidges and baps, but I don't have the actual cooking stuff.

my friend is bringing a portable stove thingy even though we are staying in the b&b as we only get breakfast so i'm sure anyone will be welcome to use that- the disposable bbq's are only a couple of quid from home bargains - so will bring a couple of them too. My boss has just been to the campsite - said the guy in the shop gets very stressed if you don't order your bread & newspapers the day before...gawd help him is all I can say, with all our differing tastes & needs :laugh: he also said it was one of the best sites he has been to ! only problem i'm worried about is getting my bottle (or 2) of Rose chilled....

We bought a teeny tiny barbecue from Sainsbury's yesterday - it's so cute! We'll bring that along but it's so small we'll only be able to do our stuff on it. :rolleyes: We tried it yesterday and ended up spending about two hours having tea!

We're veggies and will be bringing veggie burgers, sausages, and hopefully stuff to make some salady things too.

We have a fridge for wine chilling, Mel! :flowers: Although it will probably be full of barbecue items and Paul's beer. :rolleyes: