UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oldies Club June Camp 27th - 29th June

Lydford

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can picture it now - Snatchee facing Dolly, Bumpy, Todd, Beenzie and Toby and saying to them, "come on, who's first for tumbling" :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: I just remember the *perfect* group sit with all the Labs on the walk and then Snatch realised there were treats going and bowled them all over :laugh:

You may be able to kick up all night Chasta but your poor ancient Mum can't I neen my sleep

Better make sure you are miiles away from my snoring tent then :laugh:

I have a tent and a blow up double sleepy thing courtesy of one of my kitchen fitters who use their tent for exactly the same thing, them and their dogs :biggrin:

Booked :partytime:

Bringing myself and one daughter (grown-up). She is very good with children (works at Great Ormond Street), so hoping she might prove useful :laugh:

The lady on the phone said 'and how many dogs?' and when I said none she told me she thought there would be plenty enough on site for me to adopt one - think she's getting the idea :laugh: :laugh:

Really look forward to seeing you all - and maybe adopting a dog or two for the weekend.

Edited by rufus the wonderdog

Bringing myself and one daughter (grown-up). She is very good with children (works at Great Ormond Street), so hoping she might prove useful :laugh:

That could be very useful indeed, my little on has been going there since he was born. I'll just hand him over and toddle of to get drunk somewhere then :D