UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oldies Club June Camp 27th - 29th June

Lydford

Everything crossed that the weather will stay good. Not that we didn't have a good time last time despite the rain, but it would be better dry! :cool:

I'm brining my waterproof trousers just in case, with a bit of luck there will be an umbrella effect. :biggrin:

Like we could all fit under them? :unsure:

:laugh: :flowers:

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we are in a caravan with all mod cons and usually have everything with us (hubby is one of those annoying people that is totally organised) so if anyone needs any help or has forgotten anything then we are happy to help. If its peeing with rain I am happy to serve cuppas in our awning (heater on if its cold....but I hope it will be nice).I am sure that by helping each other it will be great. x :)

I am so looking forward to this :biggrin: my first Oldies weekend, have already printed off the AA directions and started a list of things to pack - very sad I know. Just pray my two behave themselves and don't show me up, I have a feeling Daisy is going to be spending an awful lot of time on lead that weekend with goats,sheep,pigs and chickens around :rolleyes:

I am so looking forward to this :biggrin: my first Oldies weekend, have already printed off the AA directions and started a list of things to pack - very sad I know. Just pray my two behave themselves and don't show me up, I have a feeling Daisy is going to be spending an awful lot of time on lead that weekend with goats,sheep,pigs and chickens around :rolleyes:

Daisy wont show you up anymore than Neo does me, but then I'm used to it :rolleyes: And mine will end up on lead to

Daisy wont show you up anymore than Neo does me, but then I'm used to it :rolleyes: And mine will end up on lead to

I am fully expecting to be thoroughly ashamed with Roly's behaviour (fear aggressive too) so if I go with that in mind & then he is fine it will be a bonus :laugh: don't worry about it they will soon get tired of barking at each other and settle down!

its yours , if you need to add another dog just ring them ( I booked it for us plus 1 dog )

its yours , if you need to add another dog just ring them ( I booked it for us plus 1 dog )

Thank you, all booked, :elefant: but if there's any problems they will let me know. :biggrin:

ooooo its getting closer! caravan all emptied,cleaned and repacked . The grandkids are sooo looking forward to this. Are there any younger kids going? My two are 7 and 10 (well nearly) and want to know if there will be anyone to play with.Not sure how Tilli is going to behave either, she is a yapper altho hopefully she will follow Ebbi and Kizzy's example coz they are old hands at this caravanning lark and just take it in their stride.I am keeping my fingers crossed for nice weather,it rained on both of the last two camping meets but we still had fun tho.x

ooooo its getting closer! caravan all emptied,cleaned and repacked . The grandkids are sooo looking forward to this. Are there any younger kids going? My two are 7 and 10 (well nearly) and want to know if there will be anyone to play with.Not sure how Tilli is going to behave either, she is a yapper altho hopefully she will follow Ebbi and Kizzy's example coz they are old hands at this caravanning lark and just take it in their stride.I am keeping my fingers crossed for nice weather,it rained on both of the last two camping meets but we still had fun tho.x

I have an 8 yr old son and 11 yr old tom boy daughter and a grumpy 13 yr old girlie!!!!