UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Poundie Chat

sparkle

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im looking forward to wed and getting to see the rottie boys.......they look gorgeous!!! will be getting lots of pics!!!

oh and get to see lovely tia....

but trying not too look at the boys too much ............eeeekkkkkk

We just had a great morning.....got these boys from vets.....where they met several other dogs including a little rottie girl who they botoh adored!!!

Then on the way back to board (which is about 400yards form me) we dropped in at mine for a little tlc, grooming playing and a drink!!!!

They played so much....tyson a little more! they ran around playing tug of war......max gave up the toy when tyson wanted it!!! MAx has really taught tyson how to behave!

Tyson had a slight problem with not knowing what glass doors were and wlked into them several times! I dont think he has ever been in a house!!! was concerned about the shine frame around the fire....stalked himself in it a little....but then settled ok!

they adored every bit of attention....came back when called....sat and stayed (most times) and max loved being brushed.....

Me and oh have totally fallen in love with these guys and if things were different would seriously think about having them! Who ever does have them will one lucky person. They are such happy well behaved gorgeous boys who just want to love and please you!

Tyson has the blue collar and is slightly bigger

Max has red collar si quite thin and little older in face....but has gorgoeus teeth

DSCF0990.jpg

DSCF0972.jpg

DSCF0986.jpg DSCF0985.jpg

DSCF0983.jpg

DSCF0982.jpg

DSCF0981.jpg

DSCF0979.jpg

DSCF0978.jpg

DSCF0977.jpg

DSCF0976.jpg

DSCF0975.jpg

Lovely :wub: :wub:

Is there any more news on Flower yet? :unsure:

Taken off the RDR forum and written by Bernie:

Collected this cheeky madam this morning and being locked in a boarded up house certainly hasn't dampened her spirit. She's an active, lead grabbing, squirmy, barky, bouncy typical Staffy Girl. Thought at first I was going to have to sing along with her yodelling, but she eventually settled till we arrived with Aunty Sue, when again she became very active and wriggly. Emma took her out of the crate on a slip lead, well what do Staffy's do with leads? put them in their mouths of course. I put her a new collar on and attached a lead, little madam then carried the slip lead in her mouth. She's not as thin as I expected, but she tucked readily into her dinner, so she should soon be up to weight. I'm putting all piccies up so you can see what a little madam she is, she's gorgeous.

On arrival, lemme down now.

Flower1.jpg

What's up there then?

Flower2.jpg

Hey, I'm talking to you missus!

Flower3.jpg

Now let me get that lead.

Flower4.jpg