UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Then There Were Four ... Please Welcome Minnie-moo

ReikiAnge

Hope it's OK Ange, but just had to add a couple or so photos of your extremely cute and gorgeous girly :wub: whilst she was staying here:

With my nephew Charlie:

IMG_1838_edited.jpg

With the (grumpy) OH, Aggie, Barney and Bert:

IMG_1847.jpg

With Cassie:

IMG_7970.jpg

and my absolute fave of your Minnie Ange, with Bert :wub: :

IMG_7910_edited.jpg

Am sooooo looking forward to seeing more photos of Minnie with you and your family :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay Minnie is home - so glad you can spill the beans at last Ange, it's been agony trying to keep quiet for the last 8 weeks :laugh: :laugh:

I'm just so pleased that Minnie has arrived and the others are being great with her - such fantastic news :wink: She's a very lucky girlie to have ended up with you guys :biggrin:

She is possibly the cutest puplet in the world too :wub: :wub:

Oh Helen, I can really understand what an utterly awful week you've had having to look after 'orrible black puppy, it must have been a real trial..... :laugh:

Ange, she really is a beautiful little princess and I'm sure you're going to have oodles of fun with her. Congratulations!

Am sooooo looking forward to seeing more photos of Minnie with you and your family :wub: :wub: :wub:

Hey, you know what I'm like when it comes to photos, rest assured there will be plenty more :biggrin:

She's currently lying asleep with Cassie and Max on the sofa and I'm kneeling next to it typing :rolleyes: :laugh:

Just remember, anything norty she does over the next 14 yrs or so is down to the week she spent with you, ok? :wink: