UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Then There Were Four ... Please Welcome Minnie-moo

ReikiAnge

wow wow wow and wow again

if I ever have a secret that needs keeping I shall rope you guys in as you are top secret keepers

Well done LRSEC for being there for these pups , well done Ange for sticking to your principles and offering another rescue doglet a fab home and well done Helen for being a fab foster home ( and well done Bert for being a cushion )

oh and Ange your puppy is really ugly so you might want to give her away ( to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :ninja: )

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh. My. Word.

She is absoluuuuuuuuuuuuuuutely gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub:

Welcome home little Minnie-Moo and congratulations Ange and Rob :partytime:

How on earth did you keep such a big secret for so long? I am in awe of your secret keeping skills :biglaugh:

I am in awe too, how you didn't accidentally burst with excitement I really don't know.

Hmmm, I notice that your holiday ticker has vanished and if I remember correctly, when questioned about said holiday you mumbled something along the lines of 'oh, not doing anything special, just having a bit of time off work' :rolleyes: Such deviousness in one so angelic-looking :devil:

Hmmm, I notice that your holiday ticker has vanished and if I remember correctly, when questioned about said holiday you mumbled something along the lines of 'oh, not doing anything special, just having a bit of time off work' :rolleyes: Such deviousness in one so angelic-looking :devil:

Yes, such deviousness - but nothing like the nortiness of the LRSEC rehoming coordinator who kept asking probing questions in RMF knowing darn well what was going on :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:

:wub: :wub: I am soooooo glad she has finally arrived to her new life with you all. I bet Sweetie is smiling down on her and will be her guardian angel :wub:

That's a lovely thought :flowers: I bet she's wishing all sorts of nortiness upon her :wub: :laugh: :laugh:

It hasn't felt right with only three dogs since we lost Sweetie, obviously no-one could replace her but it's lovely to have a fourth again :)