Then There Were Four ... Please Welcome Minnie-moo

ReikiAnge

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ange you dark horse :angry:

Minnie is bluddy gorgeous! Congratulations :biggrin: :flowers: :flowers:

btw that pic behind Robs head is nice, where's it from?

She's a bit lovely isn't she :biggrin:

The print is a Charlotte Atkinson. I fell in love with it after reading a shopaholic book so am blaming Sophie Kinsella for my rash purchase :blush: :laugh: :laugh:

We've had two accidents inside today - the first was when I took her into the bathroom with me so I could go and so I could keep an eye on her and she decided to have a wee at the same time :laugh: and the second was when Aunty Mindy was on the phone, so that's her fault :dry: She's done two wees and a poo outside too and has a very good appetite!

We are sooooooooooooo in lurve :wub:

Am shattered today - more to do with only managing about four hours sleep due to excitement than anything - but am so happy :)

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: What more can I say :biggrin: and she really is as scrumptious as she looks :wub: Having had to go and do a check on her on Sunday as I should, as Co-ordinator and keeper of big secrets :rolleyes: she does really lovely cuddles :wub: We've shared a lot of tears Ange and Rob and I and its been a roller coaster of emotions with this little girl, but she was destined to be Ange and Rob's little girl and it could not have happened without Helen Teggy one stepping in to look after her for this week :flowers:

There were 9 puppies in the litter, the mother was given up to us by a breeder because she was epileptic :( and once we had her it was found she was in pup , all puppies and mum are now, as you can see from this one are in wonderful loving homes :wub:

And as for me giving telling hints on the forum by asking what Ange's holiday ticker was for :ohmy: not me no never :rolleyes: