UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Trish's Trudge - 1,200 Miles For The Oldies Club & Dt

ReikiAnge

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear I drank a little too much last night, :wacko: but I have a radio interview with BBC Radio Wiltshire at 9.30am, plus I have to get on with the walk on this lovely wet day!!! Only got myself to blame, but it has ben lovely catching up with friends. Thanks to Elaine and Ron for putting up with me, and to Amber, Freddie and Barney for putting up with Ben!!! Its been nice to have some home comforts these last few days, especially as the weather is so awful! Thankyou to everyone for your words of support.

Sorry I didn't let you know sooner about interview, but it was all a bit last minute. Unfortunately GWR radio and the Gazette and Herald paper did not get back to me. I am now hoping that Sally from Dogs Trust PR is able to get the interest from HTV West TV as I am passing near where my dad lives next Wed and Thur. If that comes off will let you know, hopefully not last minute. Mind you, now we are all digital we can hear it recorded!!! And I think I sound awful on the radio!!!!! :biggrin:

Yes, £1,000 reached, that has made me very happy, but I do have some sad news!!! Ben's health deteriated this week, culminating in him having a fit Saturday night. Thankfully I had come home with him to Padi's and was able to take him to his vet. He is now at peace. I am so greatful that Padi could do this walk with me, Ben really has enjoyed himself these last few months, his favourite pastime was playing in the water and I have some lovely photos and videos to look over that bring a smile to my face, even though there is a hole in my heart. :(