UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Crufts Thread

Pingu

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going tomorrow but haven't got my tickets yet. I like to be prepared and get my tickets beforehand but if the queues aren't mad then I'll just get them tomorrow. Does anyone know what the queues have been like on the door?

Get there before 9am if you can - if going by car, you'll miss the worst of the queues for the car park ticket, then for the shuttle bus, then for the door! Be prepared for the £8 parking fee which you have to pay up front :huh:

I'm going tomorrow but haven't got my tickets yet. I like to be prepared and get my tickets beforehand but if the queues aren't mad then I'll just get them tomorrow. Does anyone know what the queues have been like on the door?

Also, take cash to pay for your ticket. There is a hut outside the main entrance that is cash only. You can get ticket faster here. The queues and crowds have been horrendous today :rolleyes:

I left about 2.30 today. Had enough after 3 days :laugh: I did manage to meet some more fugees today though :biggrin:

We loved Crufts!!! Was soooooooooooo much fun!!! We are completely shattered :laugh: but it was well worth it, def going next year! Was so fantastic to meet everyone :biggrin: will try n get the Dirty one to update her photos before she leaves tomorrow :flowers:

Mary Ray signed my Crufts guide!! :elefant: