UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Crufts Thread

Pingu

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As this is now less than 2 weeks away ( :pinkie: ) is there any chance that we could firm up a meeting place and time? :unsure: This is my first time at Crufts ( :pinkie: ) so have no knowledge of the layout. I have found this map: http://www.crufts.org.uk/download/14/necandsurrounds.pdf but it still makes little sense to me :wacko: Any of you old hands have a suggestion as to where a good meeting point would be?

Just a little help, I will be re-dying my hair before we go so I'll be the chunky bird with short, bright pink hair :biggrin: although you are more likely to spot my topless companion :rolleyes:

We usually meet by one of the discover dogs stalls but its really crowded. What about by the PAT dog stand? :unsure: Shouldnt be too difficult to find.

And they do give out floor plans that you hang around your neck but I still manage to lose my bearings. Being a girlie, I have no sense of direction :rolleyes: :biggrin:

I too am going on my own (well except saturday when I will play taxi for the girls to and from crufts) and then be abandoned! :laugh:

What is the traffic like on a Friday normally? I'm going with my sister and driving up but we can't decide how early to leave. We would like to get there early really, but I don't want to leave too early as it is supposed to be a days holiday after all, but neither do i want to be stuck in traffic, and we both have lists of things we want to see/buy etc....

What is the traffic like on a Friday normally? I'm going with my sister and driving up but we can't decide how early to leave. We would like to get there early really, but I don't want to leave too early as it is supposed to be a days holiday after all, but neither do i want to be stuck in traffic, and we both have lists of things we want to see/buy etc....

Ermm, normally for going on a Thursday I tend to leave around 6ish. It will be slow getting into the carparks no matter what (E5 is quite good, just a nice walk round the lake).

So, will we go for 1pm at the PAT stand each day meeting wise? Everyone will have to bring a red rose and a copy of the Times :wink: or....have summink that says the Refuge on it, that is visible :)

Friday's are normally bad around there anyway without Crufts! We are about an hour away and will be leaving at 7am :)

Ermm, normally for going on a Thursday I tend to leave around 6ish. It will be slow getting into the carparks no matter what (E5 is quite good, just a nice walk round the lake).

Friday's are normally bad around there anyway without Crufts! We are about an hour away and will be leaving at 7am :)

Bugger :( Early start it is then, my sister is going to hate me..............