UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Crufts Thread

Pingu

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be there on Thurs, Fri and Sat ~ not with the spotty cow dog though. :) I will be on the Hearing Dogs for Deaf People stand all three days so do pop by and say Hello. On Saturday I have booked off three hours so I can go spend some time with Dane people and shop a little :rolleyes: This will be my fourth year at Crufts with Hearing Dogs, the last three have been as a volunteer though with my puppy in the demos. Last year we were in the main ring, its really spooky have over 12,000 eyes looking at you initially but you soon forget. Anyone else here in any of the demos/on Discover Dogs stands rather than competing?

Steph you'll have to come and say "Hi" again love... :flowers:

I'm there on Sat for the Rott's, but am meant to be "working" when I'm there on Sunday, I'm not sure I'll be in a fit state after Sat, I'm flying over on my own, and have yet to book somewhere to stay... :ohmy: :ohmy:

As this is now less than 2 weeks away ( :pinkie: ) is there any chance that we could firm up a meeting place and time? :unsure: This is my first time at Crufts ( :pinkie: ) so have no knowledge of the layout. I have found this map: http://www.crufts.org.uk/download/14/necandsurrounds.pdf but it still makes little sense to me :wacko: Any of you old hands have a suggestion as to where a good meeting point would be?

Just a little help, I will be re-dying my hair before we go so I'll be the chunky bird with short, bright pink hair :biggrin: although you are more likely to spot my topless companion :rolleyes:

We are going to be going on Friday 7th, we are taking part in the Pets as Therapy Display in the main arena at 3pm and we are dead excited about it :D

Also we have been asked to take turns in collecting for PAT so look out for us, there are only 3 Labs out of 50 dogs in the display so we are going to stand out :wink: