UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Crufts Thread

Pingu

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday my coach to Crufts was cancelled. :mecry: They had a whole four people booked - and the price included admission and was really good.

However, lots of folks were really nice, kind and helpful and I now have a lift. :flowers: 6.30 am which is quite a civilised hour, so hopefully I'll see you there. And my lift is taking me and a dog, and so has l-o-a-d-s of room for my shopping. :laugh:

Will probably be wearing a Wiccaweys polo shirt - which might even be my "Mrs B" one. :wink:

Will try to make it to the PAT stand .......... if anyone could out up the Hall reference when they had it, that would be good. Otherwise I'll find it.

Now I'm excited again.

Will probably be wearing a Wiccaweys polo shirt - which might even be my "Mrs B" one. :wink:

You'd better be. ;)

Wiccs folks will be meeting up by the Border Collie Trust stand in Hall 2 at Midday, everyday, if anyone wants to pop across and say hello. :)

If anyone's there on Thursday, please try and watch the inter-regional obedience comp., seats are not ticketed this year so open to all. John Price is working his Rottie in C for the Northern Team and they are FANTASTIC. Well worth watching.

If anyone's there on Thursday, please try and watch the inter-regional obedience comp., seats are not ticketed this year so open to all. John Price is working his Rottie in C for the Northern Team and they are FANTASTIC. Well worth watching.

Oi! Scotland will be better (I hope)

Im going Saturday and SUnday....I dont actually know anyone from this forum, but have a great day!! :)

You do, you know us. Where will you be? DNB will be there Sat and Sun and would loe to meet up with you.

For anyone who wants to meet, my mobile is 07866 510220 text or call if you want to :)

i am also going to go and join up with sam. Im the hefty one in a dogstar t-shirt in case anyone spots me :laugh:

I didnt think you were going Di :ohmy: , I have had to beat Barry into submisson to take me tomorrow, good point is Barrys credit card is bigger than mine, bad thing is he will be walking behind me tutting at anything I NEED to buy :laugh: