UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Think Healing Thoughts For Bow

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:mecry: :mecry: :mecry: Oh no im so sorry to hear this, i think every fugee fell in love with the beautiful Bow :wub: at least her last months were spent being happy, warm, full of delicious food, and lots of love, special :GroupHug: and thanks to Grandma Squirrel, Sam, and Helen.

Sweet dreams darling little Bow :wub:

I was so hoping Bow had just a bit longer but what a wonderful last few months she had thanks to Helen for being so resolute in getting her out of her predicament and to Grandma Squirrel for showing Bow what retirement was all about. Thank you, both of you. :GroupHug:

Run free in the Summerlands Bow, sunshine on your back. :wub:

Bow had enormous presence for one so small ( and she was dinky )

these were taken last week

Humf159.jpg

Humf156.jpg

her original owner was a Man and from all accounts he did love her dearly and they grew old together, after he passed away she was left alone till Helen rescued her. Mum and I would like to think she is with her dad now and they are very happy together again.

I am sure that Bow will be snuggled up to her dad right now. :wub:

Please give all our love and support to Grandma Squiggs. :GroupHug: Bow was treated so well since she went to your Mum's, like they all are. :wub:

Kazz xx

I'm so, so, sorry for you loss of Bow. :hug: :hug:

I can't think of a better place on earth to spend your last few months. Envoloped with love, warmth, and as much Grandma squirrel stew as you can eat. My thoughts are with you all. :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Enjoy the bridge Bow, reunited with your Daddy. :wub:

Edited by tracey.s