UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Think Healing Thoughts For Bow

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep writing something and then deleting because I can't find the right words for this thread.

:mecry:

Bow, you were a special girl, with very special people and dogs helping make your last few months the best they could possibly be. Run free - I hope there's toast and pate, and mid morning snacks where you are now :GroupHug:

I am so sorry, have only just seen this.

Please pass on my very best wishes to the wonderful Grandma Squiggs and tell her I am thinking of her. Little Bow had the very best of love and care in her last few months and that is a miracle in itself.

Slepp well little Bow :wub:

I just wanted to add a little note with a HUGE THANK YOU to Zico's Mum, whom touched by Bow's story got in touch with me to say she wanted to donate some money to charity, very aptly I think, the Oldies Club and Tailends were the benficieries (sp).

Zico's Mum you are a little ray of sunshine, bless you :liebe94: :liebe94: :liebe94:

I just wanted to add a little note with a HUGE THANK YOU to Zico's Mum, whom touched by Bow's story got in touch with me to say she wanted to donate some money to charity, very aptly I think, the Oldies Club and Tailends were the benficieries (sp).

Zico's Mum you are a little ray of sunshine, bless you :liebe94: :liebe94: :liebe94:

thank you so very much for such a wonderful geusture , my Mum has not felt up to looking at this thread yet but she knows its here and has asked me again to tell you all that she is very touched by all your posts and she will come and read them all in the next few days and post her own message