UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Think Healing Thoughts For Bow

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: for Grandma Squiggs. You are truly an angel walking this earth and you showed dear little Bow such love in the short time that was left. Bow will leave an empty space for a long time I am sure. May her memories give you comfort.

Run free Bow :GroupHug: Life wasnt always kind to you but may you run free knowing how much you were loved and how many thought of you.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so very sorry. :GroupHug: Such a special little lady crossing the bridge. Run free sweetheart. Thank you so much to all of those who helped her when she needed it so badly. My heart goes out to you all. She was a very special little girl to live her last days in Granma squirrel's care. Bless you all and her. :wub:

Bow had enormous presence for one so small ( and she was dinky )

these were taken last week

Humf159.jpg

Humf156.jpg

her original owner was a Man and from all accounts he did love her dearly and they grew old together, after he passed away she was left alone till Helen rescued her. Mum and I would like to think she is with her dad now and they are very happy together again.

:mecry: :mecry: :mecry:

So desperately sorry to read this news.

:GroupHug: to all those involved in making Bow's last few months so special. To Helen TegK, Grandma Squirrel and all the Squirrel family - you are all truly very special people, who helped this beautiful little lady feel loved, secure and safe again in her final months :wub: :flowers:

Run free at the Bridge little Bow, you are one very special doglet and there is an extra angel in heaven tonight :lily: You will be sorely missed :mecry: :wub:

Edited by rufus the wonderdog

So very sorry to hear about Bow. She left with a happy heart knowing she was loved but sadly for too short a time. Best wishes and :GroupHug: to Grandma Squiggs and all the Squiggs who I am sure are devastated at the loss of Bow.

Run free in the sunshine of Rainbow Bridge little Bow, a very special much loved girl

Edited by doggy.lover