UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Think Healing Thoughts For Bow

Oh no! :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:

Sam & Grandma Squiggs you are angels for making Bows last weeks so special.

Helen, your determination to rescue this little dog proved what we already knew, you are the best. :flowers:

I too hope that Bow is reunited with her man, and that she never forgets those who loved her til the end.

Run free and young again Bow :wub: :wub:

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Helen, your determination to rescue this little dog proved what we already knew, you are the best. :flowers:

I too hope that Bow is reunited with her man, and that she never forgets those who loved her til the end.

I can't express myself any better then this!

Just a huge thank you to all who helped make this little Lady's life a joy till the end. :flowers:

Oh no :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:

:GroupHug:

Dear little Bow, you made it after all those months alone to have a happy ending with people who loved and cared for you. At one point I thought I'd never get you out of that empty house and that you were destined to die alone, wondering where every one had gone and why. I thought the winter would be upon us and you'd just curl up and freeze. Thank god it wasn't to be and thank the heavens for kind souls - Grandma Squiggs and family to whom I am so, so grateful.

her original owner was a Man and from all accounts he did love her dearly and they grew old together, after he passed away she was left alone till Helen rescued her. Mum and I would like to think she is with her dad now and they are very happy together again.

What a lovely thought Sam. I should think he is delighted beyond all belief to see his little dog again and so very touched and grateful to those who gave her those last few months in comfort and warmth.

:GroupHug:

Big big :GroupHug: :GroupHug: to Grandma Squirrel, for making this little lady's last months the most comfortable and loving she could ever have wished for, for the Squirrel family, and to for Helen, who rescued Bow from that empty house. Your story is a shining example of the difference that love and compassion can make to one little old dog :wub: :wub:

May the memory of Bow being so safe and loved give you comfort.

Sweet dreams Bow, you've touched many hearts little girl, including mine :wub: :lily:

I have only just caught up with this..and Bow's original thread :GroupHug:

Im so sorry this special girl has left for the Bridge... she has left with her heart full of love and special memories due to all who helped her...all angels :GroupHug: Bless Bow and bless all who were there for her :GroupHug:

Rest easy girl :GroupHug:

Edited by greytgirl

Agree with this

:GroupHug: to the squirrel clan