UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Levi Stafford Male Lost/stolen

Allie No Dots

There is a lady posting on Levi's Doglost thread who is in York and she has been contacting vets there so you could find out what she has or hasn't done, give me a shout if you need help getting in touch. I agree that vets are very important here, your mystery caller is very likely to take this dog for vax & checkup especially as she doesn't have a clear history for him.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a lady posting on Levi's Doglost thread who is in York and she has been contacting vets there so you could find out what she has or hasn't done, give me a shout if you need help getting in touch. I agree that vets are very important here, your mystery caller is very likely to take this dog for vax & checkup especially as she doesn't have a clear history for him.

Good idea Owl :flowers:

I've just noticed that the Paul O'Grady show is back on air on C4. Have fired off a story and plea to them to help us locate Levi this morning. One can only try.....

:mecry: Was dreading hearing that!

Dont anyone give up though, it feels like things are starting to happen?? :unsure:

Has Vashti been contacted again since?

(Ive e.mailed Paul Ogrady again today. If we keep on and on doing that, Surely he,ll mention Levi?? I,ll send an e.mail everyday. He has a really wide audience so he would be a good person to try to get involved.)

Ok.. let's think sideways. The "normal" place that thieves sell dogs on is pubs. Does anyone have any time to mail out posters to pubs in say the first 10 mile radius from the place Levi went missing and then lets roll it out slowly but surely? What do you think?

I'm liking that idea. I'd have time to do this but not for the next 24-48 hours. So if anyone can between now and then, excellent, if not I'll come back to you Sherlock Bones and see if I can help out on this :flowers:

I'm liking that idea. I'd have time to do this but not for the next 24-48 hours. So if anyone can between now and then, excellent, if not I'll come back to you Sherlock Bones and see if I can help out on this :flowers:

Shelly a helper on DogLost and I are on the case :flowers: We have the pub addys, letter and posters and are ready to blitz them!

Guest dingbat

thankyou all on behalf of dingbat levi's dad,

no one felt up to going on line last night except to check that they bad news had been posted.

i was the one who was going to go and look at the dog i was prepared to leave work as soon as levis dad contacted me and go and have a look but the lady wanted me to wait untill tea time, just as i was about to ring her i got a call from levis dad who said that the dog wasnt microchipped but i rung the lady anyway and asked her if i could go and have a look (i have enough photos with me and mylap top has his video clips that i felt confident that i could prove it was levi ) in case the microchipwas faulty or something. she agreed to meet me at tesco in brighouse near huddersfield but as soon as i saw him i knew it wasnt levi, so i gave her some posters and went back to scarborough, dingbat was so dejected well everyone was, that we felt at rockbottom, i know also that dingbat feels useless because he cant get out and look for him himself

all your support and help is keeping dingbat going. so for that thank you so much from me. :flowers: :flowers: