UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Levi Stafford Male Lost/stolen

Allie No Dots

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have put a 'line advert' in this comming weeks Hull & East Riding Mail and York Evening Press Newspapers for Levi. Have also added his details onto the This is York and This is Hull website's i.e. EXAMPLE

Will do Middlesborough and Scarborough newspapers next.

Guest dingbat
Have put a 'line advert' in this comming weeks Hull & East Riding Mail and York Evening Press Newspapers for Levi. Have also added his details onto the This is York and This is Hull website's i.e. EXAMPLE

Will do Middlesborough and Scarborough newspapers next.

thank you :liebe94: have been checking papers on line but no luck also have found a free daily paper called metro will e mail them with levis story.

Guest dingbat

Levi has been used as dog theft actions dog of the month, :unsure:

also i have re emailed a rescue centre that has a dog called buster up for adoption which when i first saw a few weeks ago i and some people who know levi think it looks like him they said they would check it out but havent heard so sent another request, fingers crossed.

i am missing him so very very much :mecry:

Levi has been used as dog theft actions dog of the month, :unsure:

also i have re emailed a rescue centre that has a dog called buster up for adoption which when i first saw a few weeks ago i and some people who know levi think it looks like him they said they would check it out but havent heard so sent another request, fingers crossed.

i am missing him so very very much :mecry:

Could you phone the rescue or have someone phone them for you? Sometimes emails get lost or not checked regularly. Really hope you have some good news soon :flowers:

Guest dingbat

thank yes will ring first thing am really hoping for good news but trying not to get my hopesup too much as have been thwarted so often if you know what i mean

thanks for all the support.

:GroupHug: Lots of hugs and wishes that maybe "Buster" is Levi :GroupHug:

I have Levis poster in my car window, and Im going somewhere tomorrow where lots of dogs are trained/worked with, so lots of doggie-people will see it. :)

Actually, I,ll print off some more posters and take them and hand them out, ask others to put one in their cars too :unsure:

Edited by bebe

Guest dingbat
:( unfortunately buster is not levi :mecry: it doesnt matter how hard you tell your self not to get your hopes up ,it is absolutley devastating.

Guest dingbat

yes unfortunatley i am still desperatley searching for levi, this bank holiday week end is proving extremely difficult the nicer weather and seeing other people walking past with their dogs makes his absence even more difficult to bear, :unsure:

this week a levi look alike at a rescue instoke was eliminated as was one at bridlington police station,

i so very much want to be reunited with levi, but i just dont know what else to do :mecry:

yes unfortunatley i am still desperatley searching for levi, this bank holiday week end is proving extremely difficult the nicer weather and seeing other people walking past with their dogs makes his absence even more difficult to bear, :unsure:

this week a levi look alike at a rescue instoke was eliminated as was one at bridlington police station,

i so very much want to be reunited with levi, but i just dont know what else to do :mecry:

:GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Sorry Im no use in the Midlands area. :(

Good luck and try to stay strong. :GroupHug:

• 2 weeks later...

Post one car crash this month and a husband leaving to India for six months and lots of work. After this weekend, when things quieten down a bit, if theres any way I can help further I'd be glad to Dingbat :biggrin:

I'll start putting my thinking cap on...... :wink: