UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Wish Humphrey The Puli A Safe Journey

owl

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anwen called me first thing and said he isn't too bad today, did some barking last night but ate some late supper, and this morning has eaten some breakfast. She is out doing farm calls today but Humph is now in care of Damien who is monitoring and doing Xrays. Haven't heard from him yet, am about to drive down to Llandysul anyway as have to go to bank, so then will call in at surgery.

Thanks folks for helping to hold us together. I feel a bit stronger today. Polly keeps trying to herd me to the door, she think I ought to go and fetch him.

The news I feared, fast growing abdominal tumour. It couldn't be felt before, it can now. I explained to Damien that I wanted to take him home with me for the night and will ring surgery in the morning to arrange a vet visit as I wanted him pts at home. Also that way Polly can see him when he has gone to the Bridge, otherwise she will go looking for him the minute my back is turned. Damien was fine with that, he understood and I think was relieved that I made the decision and he didn't have to convince me it was the right thing.

Humph can drink but won't eat now, not even a bit of sardine. He is getting weaker. Time to go.