UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Refuge October Auction In Aid Of Rdr & Bengal Cat Rescue

snow

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going away for 10 days on 3rd Nov. This wiill give me time to bid but won't give me time to post anything I have added, so if anyone wins them please could you bear with me till I get home again. Will then do the proper thing and post off to whoever.

Edited to add.

hope you know what I'm on about, it sounds double dutch to me :wacko:

Edited by Bernie

Pleeeeeeeeeease help!!

I've gone and left it til the last minute (I'm late for everything I do - sorry) and I've been rummaging through my house and garage for things to donate but to no avail. I had a car boot sale just before I got flooded, then the rest....GOT FLOODED.

I have a hardback book which might interest someone, it's all about making your own decorative items for the home, like stencilling, painting, etc. I'll take a photo tomorrow.

BUT....I can go and buy something tomorrow that would be nice to include. Fing is, what? What is there a shortage of? What might appeal? Accessories, home stuff, pet stuff, jewellery, CDs, etc???

HEEEELLLLPP! And sorry :withstupid:

I have emailed a couple of items...please can someone shout if they don't receive an email from me....or if the pictures need amending....afraid it's tat rather then quality, although I'm sure the people who bought them for me as a present might disagree!

Thank you kindly

Edited by murtle