UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Refuge October Auction In Aid Of Rdr & Bengal Cat Rescue

snow

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whaddya mean any more of JD's furniture? :unsure: was there some I missed? :ohmy: :mecry: :mecry:

Only all the stuff from his trailer used during the filming of Sweeney Todd :laugh: Is that film out yet or is it years old? :unsure: I'm not very "up" on movies

Edited to add that I'm so not "up" on movies that I didn't even realise that it was Johnny Depp that I'd met :blush02:

Edited by Alison

whats the deadline for donations to reach you by :unsure:

You mean if you want to donate an item to the auction? The auction starts on 26 October, so if we could have details/photos of any donated items by 25 October (or sooner) if possible, we can get the listings up before the auction starts :flowers:

People donating items keep the items with them and post them out once the auction is finished, to the winning bidder, once we have confirmed payment has been received :flowers:

Would it count as an auction item if I were to offer my own time? I don't have anything else even vaguely saleable to donate but would happily spend a day stripping wallpaper, doing a mega clean on someone's house (or kennels or stables), shopping/cooking for a dinner party (or washing up after one and acting as a waitress), gardening etc. A sort of slave for the day - or weekend if distance is involved and someone would be prepared to put me up for the night.

Oh Alison...Consider yourself sold :biglaugh:

Do we have a definite closing date/time yet cause I'm going to be away - in St Ives courtesy of Sam's mum generous donation in the last auction in case you missed that info :biggrin: and there's a couple of items I'd like to ask someone else to bid on for me if it closes before I get back.

Oh Alison...Consider yourself sold :biglaugh:

Got cold feet Lesley, worried people might feel cheated and ask for their money back if I don't live up to their expectations :unsure:

Maybe if someone could post what they'd like me to do it'd help. Sol is available as an optional extra, or, knowing him, the main attraction, and would luuurrve to help out (i.e. lark about with Bojangles & co at Trawllm Farm) if you'd like to bid for me/us?