UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Refuge October Auction In Aid Of Rdr & Bengal Cat Rescue

snow

whilst I like the saddle ( and I don't have a horse or indeed possess the knowledge to ride one ) I am really drawn to the Spam cookbook

being a veggie who has eaten spam only once in my life ( school dinners it was spam fritter and vile ) I have no idea why I want the book

in fact its gone past wanting and is now firmly in the needing camp

Sarah , any room for me in your dark corner please

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For Reiki (and anyone else who want to know what's in the Resse thingies....)

"Reese's 4 Peanut Butter Cups"

Ingredients: Milk Chocolate (Sugar; Cocoa Butter; Chocolate; Nonfat milk; milk fat; lactose; and Soy Lecithin and PGPR, Emulsifiers); peanuts; sugar; dextrose; salt; and TBHQ (Preservative)

The Americans don't (from what I've seen) mark items as Veggie friendly....)

But apparently Life's good between Reese's Cups" or so it says on the back of the packet!!

I am so pleased Helly came and outbid me on this item as it was only after bidding I remembered my car is black and thus the decals would not have shown up at all....Sam

This post has been edited by Happylittlegreensquirrel: Oct 26 2007, 09:41 PM

Reason for edit: to own up to being a prize moose

:unsure: I am so happy that HLGS owned up to this....as I went back to increase my bid....whilst we have two cars I could have happily covered in these....uhm, how do I say it....they are both black :mellow:

Thanks you HLGS

Now call me stupid but I can't find the closing date of the auction. I also failed to note the lots I was bidding on so need to go through the whole thread again - aaaargh :wacko:

Ignore the last bit as I've just seen Sam's superduper how to find your items thread, so just the closing date and time would be great.

Edited by Nettie

Now call me stupid but I can't find the closing date of the auction. I also failed to note the lots I was bidding on so need to go through the whole thread again - aaaargh :wacko:

It's Sunday 4 November at 9pm (I think).

Sam posted a way to find the threads you're bidding on easily (if you've not set them up to track them anyway). One sec ...

For Nettie :flowers:

not sure if I am teaching you all to suck eggs here but the easiest way I have found to check on the items I am bidding on is to use the filters at the bottom of the main auction page ( right hand side )

set the drop down menus to

Order last poster

A-Z

Show all

Topics I replied

and then press the go button

then you will get a list of the threads you have bid on and you can see if you are the last bidder ( and thus the winning bidder :jumpy: )