UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Daisy - Saying Goodbye This Afternoon

chickentikka

My poor spotty girl has been having a rough time of it recently. On 23 August she had to have 2 teeth removed as she had broken them (probably by biting on something hard), she had blood tests done before the op and everything was fine.

Since the op she has just not been right, sickness, lethargy, not wanting to eat much or drink and generally feeling very sorry for herself. We've been back to the vets practically every 3 to 4 days since her op. She was a bit over 24.5 kilos going into the op and now weighs barely 23.

This morning she was sick again so I took her back in and saw a different vet (as I had a difference of opinion with the one treating her on Friday), she took bloods and Daisy's liver results were way into the really high levels and she is dehydrated. They are scanning her liver now and they are keeping her in overnight on a drip.

I can't help thinking that this is connected to her op. Has anyone had a similar experience.

I'm waiting for a phone call to see what they have diagnosed, and have to go to work soon and give 2 presentations this evening - something I can't get out of.

Sorry to have burbled on, but can you send some good thoughts for Daisy please.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic