UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Malcolm's Biopsy Results

BillyMalc

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so much for all your lovely and encouraging posts. You don't know half how much they are appreciated :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

I've dropped off Mal at the vet's about 2 hours ago, had him booked in to be tested for every conceivable condition while they were at it, and have all his fatty lumps checked again. Then I went to the bank and plundered my bank account to pay for it all. Mal's insured but I do expected them to wriggle their way out of paying for most of it. I know that money doesn't buy health, but it just makes me feel better to know that I've not skimped on him being tested for any possible condition to be detected early enough. There won't be a happier girl than me if he's presented with a clean bill of health next week and I'm being told that none of the tests would have been necessary!

The man himself was happy as ever to go into the surgery, he only changed his mind by the time he realised that he was gonna be put in a kennel. They're really good there though, they let you take your animal down to the kennels yourself and take your time to get them settled in.

So now it's just waiting by the phone, for the call that I can pick him up - and then another week's waiting till we get the results - aaaarrrgghhh! I don't think my patience has ever been tried this much!