UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Malcolm's Biopsy Results

BillyMalc

So sorry it wasn't the news you were hoping for, but as I posted on Cassie's thread Callie had a very aggressive mast cell tumour removed when she came to us. It didn't return and she had no further problems with it over the two years she was with us, it was her heart that failed in the end.

Sending Malcolm lots of good thoughts and will be thinking of you both on Friday :GroupHug:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry to hear about Malcolm's bad news. But it's been caught early and there's every chance he'll be just fine.

My Sadie had exactly the same thing a few months ago as I've already told you. She showed no symptoms at all and sailed through the operation. She had a section of her lower lip removed and now looks a bit weird, a bit goofy, but she's not aware of that and I don't care what she looks like. She eats well and you wouldn't know there had ever been anything wrong with her at all. She goes for check ups regularly and so far so good. We were told that because we'd dealt with it so quickly there was an excellent chance that there would be no recurrence.

So take heart from our story.

I sincerely hope that Malcolm comes through as well as my darling girl has. Wishing you both all the very best of luck.

Just to add, Sadie had lymphosarcoma.

So sorry to hear this Billy :( Don't give up on him-where there is life there is hope :)

We have had many dogs with all sorts of cancers(unfortunately) but we have always tried all sorts of things(mostly natural treatments) and have seen some amazing things happen.

Will get my brain working and give you some links to look at :GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Thanks again for all your well wishes and believe you me I do take heart from all the positive stories you've shared - thank you so much, it really helps! :)

As to be expected, the man himself is completely oblivious to everything, eats well and is bouncier and cheekier than ever! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Houndwoman, I'd love to hear about any natural remedies that you might have used :flowers:

When Celeste had cancer I also used natural remedies as there was nothing conventional medicine could do for her, she was on a high protein/fat diet as cancer cells cannot use fat and protein but thrive on carbs I was told this by the oncologist at the vet school so it's from a good source, also green leafy veg and tomatoes are good for fighting cancer, she was also on Grape Seed Extract a very powerful anti-oxident and cold pressed Flax Oil and Hemp Oil but I have since discovered that Fish Oil has a better effect for dogs, although there was never any hope for Celeste ( she had Adeoma Carcinoma ) she did survive for twice her expected lot, and was very well right up untill the day before she died very suddenly