UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Auction Items Discussion Fred.

:mecry: I missed the auction

I wanted dinner with Grandma squigg, amongst many other things. Oh woe is me. Can anything be done? :unsure:

Oh No!

Should I interrupt Whizzie's holiday tell her about these secret squirrel goings-on? :happy:

She wanted to take our oldie tea Kym for tea at Granma Squirrels, but naughty Emma deprived an elderly 22yr old dog of what could have been his last chance to dine out in polite society...... :angry: :biggrin:

Kym says he's looking forward to his bowl of gruel tonight........ :wacko:

:biggrin:

I am mostly feeling awful now... :mecry:

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When to Send Items

If you have donated items, please wait until they are listed as having been paid. Please then get in touch with the winning bidder to get their address details. Please, do not send anything out until it has been confirmed as payment received.

Sorry if this question appears stupid, but I am not here all that often...... :rolleyes:

The above suggests I should wait until I am contacted to give out address details ( I have paid and it is confirmed). And I have already been contacted by 2 lovely people who donated some of the the items I won.......

But, for eg re- the Burns food, the 'donator' isn't obvious? So should I just sit tight and wait until I am contacted , or should I be proactive and be contacting people myself?( and if so who should be contacted re Burns?)

Thanking you muchly

Edited by Maria

Maria, can you email me about the Burns please :flowers: (and anyone else who won the Burns food).

Edit, in fact email me if you won any of the following, once you've been marked on the main thread in green, as paid:

Bioforce animal essences

Burns food

Bob Martin gift pack things

The Blackhand CDs

The Safari park tickets (Longleat and Knowsley)

Shakira CD

Ocean's 12 CD

Funeral for a friend DVD

Discover Dogs tickets

John Fogerty DVD

Bob Marley DVD

Some of these I'm sending out, others I need to let the donating companies have the winners address so they can send things direct :flowers: (have already got the details for the truffles).

Do we say once we've paid or will there be a list or do we just ask the donors to trust us as the good honest folk we are :D ;)

Ignore me, I've just read pheobejo's post (it's late!) Sorry!

Edited by reds

Do we say once we've paid or will there be a list or do we just ask the donors to trust us as the good honest folk we are :D ;)

Fugees are being marked as paid on this thread :flowers: People who have donated items should refer to that thread and send items out once people are showing as paid :)