UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Auction Items Discussion Fred.

:mecry: :mecry: :mecry: I missed the auction

I wanted dinner with Grandma squigg, amongst many other things. Oh woe is me. Can anything be done? :unsure:

Grandma Squiggs has taken pity on you after hearing tales of cider and Morris dancers and has said that if you match Emmas highest bid ( donating half to Dogstar and half to Oldies ) you can come to tea :biggrin: with a doglet of your choice

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grandma Squiggs has taken pity on you after hearing tales of cider and Morris dancers and has said that if you match Emmas highest bid ( donating half to Dogstar and half to Oldies ) you can come to tea :biggrin: with a doglet of your choice

YAY :partytime:

Consider it matched :biggrin:

Grandma Squiggs is a kind and lovely lady. Cassie and I look forward to visiting muchly :flowers:

Oh No!

Should I interrupt Whizzie's holiday tell her about these secret squirrel goings-on? :happy:

She wanted to take our oldie tea Kym for tea at Granma Squirrels, but naughty Emma deprived an elderly 22yr old dog of what could have been his last chance to dine out in polite society...... :angry: :biggrin:

Kym says he's looking forward to his bowl of gruel tonight........ :wacko:

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Oh No!

Should I interrupt Whizzie's holiday tell her about these secret squirrel goings-on? :happy:

She wanted to take our oldie tea Kym for tea at Granma Squirrels, but naughty Emma deprived an elderly 22yr old dog of what could have been his last chance to dine out in polite society...... :angry: :biggrin:

Kym says he's looking forward to his bowl of gruel tonight........ :wacko:

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I have pm'd Whizzie but I can tell you :ninja:

Grandma Squirrel was so touched that someone would bid on dinner with her and Gracie for a dog in a rescue ( let alone Kym who she is very fond of ) that she decided she would like to invite Kym as a proper guest to have dinner ( and pudding )

The only thing she did ask was can who ever brings Kym shove Becca in there car as well :laugh: ( cos she loves her dinnner and pudding )

There was talk of a takeaway service as well

Just wondered if this was possible :rolleyes:

They can be sent to any address in the UK :flowers:

How do I contact Suzanne at Pressies 4 dogs for the gorgeous suede coat - http://www.rykat.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=25637 - it's going to Oldies Club as a donation also.

That's very kind of you :flowers: I'm in touch with Suzanne so can arrange that, thank you Lynne :)

We wanted to bid on Wiccaweys but didnt get response to our email crys and sulks... :biggrin:

However when will Oldies start updating those who have paid as dogstar are updating theirs and i need the cat basket urgently as my cat is seriously ill and could really do with this now to make his last few weeks on earth comfy...

thanks

However when will Oldies start updating those who have paid as dogstar are updating theirs and i need the cat basket urgently as my cat is seriously ill and could really do with this now to make his last few weeks on earth comfy...

thanks

I will start updating them before I go to bed hopefully :flowers: (they will take a bit longer to update than the dogstar ones as I am confirming payments with our treasurer).

Edit - have marked yours as paid, others please bear with me, will do them asap.

That's very kind of you :flowers: I'm in touch with Suzanne so can arrange that, thank you Lynne :)

They are lovely coats aren't they - please choose a size that you think would be most useful - as I think there is a choice ? I'm sure some little Oldie is going to appreciate the warmth come winter (and hopefully won't wreck it by rolling in unmentionables as mine is wont to do :rolleyes: )

I will start updating them before I go to bed hopefully :flowers: (they will take a bit longer to update than the dogstar ones as I am confirming payments with our treasurer).

Edit - have marked yours as paid, others please bear with me, will do them asap.

Thanks, am desperate for the cat bed u see as my cat has just been diagnosed with tumours (cries) and want him to have a snuggly comfort time what is left blesss him, still in tears now, always thought he would go in his sleep, cant beleive hes 19.