UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Auction Items Discussion Fred.

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lynne, can you try your paypal account and see if there's anyway you can cancel/retract the payment? I'll ask Liz if she's able to reject it. Otherwise, I'll have to wait for someone more intelligent (than me) to have a think about what's best to do :flowers: Can you let me know what name the payment was made in and how much it was for please.

You can make a refund & I would think a refund is the most feasible for The Oldies Club - as it's probably a confirmed email etc. Unless it's a Business or Premier account fees may not be refunded however.

This is taken directly from Paypals help pages

Fees on Business or Premier accounts receiving payments are reimbursed if the Refund Payment link on the Transaction Details page is used.

Here's how to refund:

Click the History subtab

Find the payment you would like to refund

Click the Details link

Click the Refund link

Enter the refund amount and click Submit

Click Process Refund

Question : Can I cancel a payment that I've already sent?

Answer : You can only cancel unclaimed payments. If your payment is complete, please contact the recipient of the payment to request a refund.

Unclaimed payments can be cancelled for the following reasons:

A payment sent to an email address is not associated with a PayPal account. Once the email address is added to a PayPal account, the payment is automatically credited to the balance of that account

A payment is sent to a recipient with an unconfirmed email address. For security reasons, PayPal can only credit payments sent to a confirmed email address.

There didn't appear

Edited by Ian

I paid last night but I've not gone green :(

I hadn't updated the OC list when you posted but I have now and you're not marked off, so I will doublecheck :flowers:

Don't all panic if you've paid the OC and your payment isn't showing yet, as I said earlier there will be a bit of a delay from payment to confirmation on here :flowers:

I haven't read back through this thread, so apologies if it's already been posted. I have donated some stuff - am I right in assuming I will be PM'd by the winner with their address once they have paid so I will know who to send it to? :flowers:

I think its the other way round. You should be PM'ing the winner when they have turned green in the Auction Total & Winning Bidders thread.

Cheers, Carrie

If you have donated items, the winning bidders should contact you to let you know they have paid and send you their address or you can contact the winner and ask for their details :)

Cafferysmum, you need to get in touch with Emma who donated the cat bed as you'll need to arrange postage costs with her :flowers: Hope you cat enjoys the bed :wub: